Talking to his parents about stuff

As Adam was now recovered from his accident he felt it was time to talk to his parents about something that was on his mind due to the recent events and so as he was finishing up his workout for the morning Adam sighed in worry at how his parents were going to take the news that he wanted to give them and thought to himself " I don't want to make them angry but at the same time i don't think i want to be the next heir to the throne " as this was something that was on his mind due to the trip to the Shadow World due to his life being in the Mortal world and not the Shadow one and so he then did his morning routine before finding his parents sitting down in the living room watching some TV while sipping some drinks .

Luke looked up at his son before he said " you ok son? you look worried about something ?" before Kara nodded in agreement as she added " Yeah honey you seem like you have something important to tell us or ask us " with Adam sighing in worry before he sat down and asked them " Before i tell you what i have to say can you tell me that you won't freak out ?" with Luke looking at his wife before he said " of course son we would not get angry at you i mean it's not like you killed anyone right ?" and Adam sighed in contentment before he said " I don't feel like i want to be the next ruler on the throne in the Shadow world you know ?" and as they thought about this for the next few minutes Luke said to his wife " are you OK with this hon ? i mean it's not like he has to be the next in line for the throne right ?" .

Kara shook her head as she said " no i mean if he doesn't want to he should not have to be king but he's got time " So Luke said " No son you have time to see if you want to be in the throne so don't worry " and so Adam sighed in happiness before he got up and headed to the car as he wanted to pick up some food . As he was sitting down for his sandwich that morning Charlie and Connor headed to the table and sat down before Adam asked " what's going on man ?" before Connor said " there's news of a new bar/pub that's opening up and we wanted to know if you wanted to go ?" with Adam asking " Can the ladies come of is it a guys night out thing ?" before Charlie thought about it for the next few minutes and said " Nah Alice can come if she wants but i would like it to be a guys night you know ?" with Adam nodding .

So he paid for his two drinks and then Charlie and Connor picked up two cookies before they all headed to the gym where they were getting dressed and then proceeded to start their workout for the next hour or two due to wanting to get some exercise in . As Adam sat down on the bench and grabbed the bar Charlie said " go ahead bro i'll keep a eye on you " with Adam nodding and so the young man lifted the bar before he then did his twenty reps with " Pray for Me " playing through his earbuds and making him feel good . After they finished their workout Adam and his brother and friend were now out to the bank to pick up some money from their accounts so they could get drinks that night and so Adam headed into the bank before he got out around twenty or thirty bucks and then put it into his wallet before waiting for Connor and Charlie to do the same thing.

Then they headed home before they sat in the kitchen drinking some cokes and chatting about different things Adam asked " So you guys ready for the summer ?" with grins appearing on all of their faces . Connor then said " i hope we can go on vacation again this year plus i know you will want to bring that hot girlfriend of yours " with a grin at Adam who smirked and said " I hope so but if she has plans then that's fine with me " and so they finished their drinks before Charlie went home and then Adam went to take a nap for the next hour . Later that night Adam was getting ready for the pub when Connor came in and asked " what do you think ?" with Adam chuckling at his outfit which looked cool and stylish at the same time so they headed out to the car and then went to pick up Charlie in those next few minutes ,

On the way to their destination Adam said into his phone " Babe i'm heading to that new pub do you want to meet me there ?" and then they headed into the pub before they stood at the bar and Adam asked the bartender " Can i get a coke please ?" with the bartender nodding and handing over three cokes and Adam paid for them before they sat down and sipped at their drinks for the next few minutes . Alice sent to her boyfriend " I have some things to do but have fun so i'll call you later babe OK ?" with Adam nodding to himself and then sent back " Sure babe i'll call you when i get home " before for the next few hours Adam and his friends ordered some food and had a good time .

Later that night Adam was sitting in his room listening to some music when he looked up and saw Alice wearing a sexy look on her face and so she said " ready to have some fun babe?" as she kissed him hard and for the night they had a lot of fun .