Alice showing her skills off

As Alice got out of her bed that morning and did her morning routine she was thinking to herself " I don't get why those people came after me i mean yeah i'm strong but at the same time i think they were only after me due to me being Adam's girlfriend " before she then stepped out of the water and then dried off before getting ready for school in the next few minutes . Once she was done Alice headed into the kitchen before she then grabbed some waffles and then put them in the toaster as she then held the mug of orange juice that she had just poured for herself and then drank some as she thought to herself of what she was planning to do with Sarah later that day due to Adam working out with Charlie and Connor later in the afternoon which allowed her to have some girl time with her friend and so as she then popped herself down in her car before heading out of the driveway.

Then she was driving to the school when she was stopped by a man standing in front of her with a smirk on his face and his eyes looking up and down her body which annoyed her and she said " Hello who the hell are you creep ?" with anger filling her voice before the man said " Call me Dante " which struck her immediately as she knew this was Adam's other half of his soul and so she got out of the car before asking " what do you want with me ? either tell me or get out of my way " as she went in for a slap which amused Dante and so he said " good job i respect that in you and can see why my normal half likes you so much but let him know i want to fight him at his best and strongest " as he vanished for the moment and then Alice shook her head before heading to school .

Once she was at her locker Alice opened her bag and took out her books for her early classes when she felt her boyfriend's aura through the senses that her magic increased and so she said " Hey babe " in a annoyed voice which worried him so he said " You OK babe you seem annoyed " to which she said " Yeah your annoying other half was stopping me in the beginning of my trip here and so i slapped him" which amused the Shadow Being and so he kissed her forehead before they headed out to their classes with Alice's annoyance growing as she continued to hear Dante's voice in her head . As it was time for Calculus which was Alice's last class of the morning the young woman walked into the classroom before she took out her books and then said to herself " I swear if he comes up to me again i'll kick his butt so hard he will need two trips to the restroom " in a PO'd tone as she wrote down the notes for the class.

Alice then opened her notebook before writing down the homework for the day and was about to leave the classroom when she stopped and sensed someone closing in on her position and so she ran out of the way before a fireball struck the desk where Alice once sat , She looked up before she saw two women and a man who looked grumpily at her as the woman in the middle of the group said " Hello there you must be Alice Knight right ? Girlfriend of Adam Daniels ? well by the silence that must be the case well why don't you come with us so we can get this on the road " before Alice said to herself " Screw yourself " as she fired two Shadow Sickles at her opponents and they were consumed by the smoke and allowed Alice to get out of there at the moment . Alice hopped into her car and then headed out to the park before she took out her phone and then called the school to let them know she had to go home for something before she then called Sarah.

Then she alerted her to being attacked and as she finished that up Alice growled in anger at the three punks who were trying to bring her to who she assumed to be Auriex and so she asked " who do you morons work for ?" with the woman who had red hair and brown eyes as well as tattoos on her face and torso said " We work for Auriex of course you little girl " which annoyed the hell out of Alice who sent a blast of magma at them and then channeled her magic into her fists to punch the man who looked heavy enough to do a lot of damage into the tree behind him . This knocked the guy out before Alice then used her magic to tie the other two women up with the second woman with blue hair and green eyes saying " you can't make us say anything " before Alice smirked and then said " No? well i know someone who can " and then took out her phone.

Then she was taking a pic of the goons before sending it to Adam and Sarah who came over and Sarah smirked before she said " It's Auriex's goons alright i remember them when i was in the Shadow World " and then took them to be interrogated by Layla for the next few hours and then Adam kissed his girlfriend before he said " Good job babe " and they headed to his house before sitting down and relaxing for some time . Then later that night Alice had finished her training with Sarah as they had done some hand to hand combat before Alice was now practicing using her magic to hit targets.

Then as she charged her energy up she fired two magma bursts which hit the targets and they were destroyed in that moment before Alice smiled and said to Sarah " I'm going home OK ?" with Sarah smiling back and nodded before Alice went home and relaxed for the night .