Learning about the past

Sarah opened her door that morning to find Adam standing there with a bag in his hand and a box of donuts as well as coffee in his hand and he said " hey i was wondering if you wanted to just sit down and chat with me or something is that too weird ?" with Sarah thinking it over before she said " no it's cool come on it " with a smile on her face and so as the two young adults sat down in the kitchen Adam said " so i have a big important question for you " with Sarah holding a donut in her hand and her eyebrow raising as she said " sure go ahead what's up ?" before Adam took a sip of his coffee and said " Do you have any info on Genevieve the wife of Auriex ?" which froze Sarah as she swallowed her coffee and said "how do you know her and what do you know ?" with Adam shaking his head to clear any cobwebs out of his head .

Then he said " i know her due to her having popped up in the last few days during different times at school such as Lunch and my mom seems to know her too which is interesting you know ? plus i don't know much about her except that she wants to help her husband get stronger and that's all really " before Sarah thought about it for a moment as she thought to herself " I see that she is up to her plan still all this time i guess i'll have to teach her a lesson like the last time she tried to get her hubby stronger" and then said " OK so Auriex is married to Genevieve who was his partner and equal in the Order of the Sun and their plan was revenge on those who had banished Auriex away from the Shadow Plane"

As she then drank some more coffee and then said " so now it seems that Genevieve is trying to get her husband back to full power before they do anything else so i'll go talk to her and see if she will back down " with Adam nodding before he then said " so wanna get your butt handed to me ?" and Sarah smirked before she said " bring it " as she then led him to the training room . On the way down Adam asked a certain question that had come to his mind " Is there any children that Auriex and Genevieve had in their lives that i need to worry about ?" before Sarah said " Not that we know of but i will keep my eyes out for any people that come up " as she then got into position before Adam formed his sword and she did the same thing .

Sarah then dashed forward before Adam leaped up and then kicked Sarah in the chest which knocked her back with Adam able to gain some air by leaping back and then formed a whip of chains before grabbed his opponent on her leg and then whipped her around the room before slamming her onto the ground which elicited a groan from Sarah before she got up and then cracked her neck before saying " Good job now it's my turn " . Sarah snapped forward with a punch to the stomach before she grabbed Adam by his throat and then delivered a series of slaps to the face for the next moment before Adam kicked her in the stomach and then rolled to the side before he formed two gauntlets and then slammed a palm strike to Sarah's back .

This strike was pretty strong and it knocked her on her knees before being knee'd in the back and then she felt cold metal on her neck as Adam said " Yield ?" before she smiled and said " Good job you have gotten stronger " as the young woman got up before they allowed their energy to heal themselves and they headed to the library before Adam looked through the books to find anything about Genevieve and her husband . Adam soon found something that looked interesting and so he then sat down with the book before he read " In the beginning of the war Auriex and his wife Genevieve were good people and were struggling to find their place in the world but soon as the war progressed Auriex became more ruthless and willing to go to extreme methods".

Then Adam read on to see " so after the war they banished him and the Order of the Sun which led him to now seek revenge on those who hurt him " which now got Adam thinking and so he said " Does this make sense to you or at least what you know ?" with Sarah looking at the info before saying " Maybe i'm not sure but let's go get something to eat OK ?" and so they sat down with some food before Adam brought his hands to his hair and ran them through it as he thought " This is getting crazy but interesting " .

Later as Adam was sitting down at home working on some writing that he had been thinking about he then found himself sitting in the library in his mind where Genevieve was sitting in front of him on a throne and so she said " let's have a little chat shall we ?"