Going to get the suits for the prom

As the school was dealing with the effects of the attack that happened a few days ago Adam was now getting ready for the prom with his main goal for the day was to get his suit since he knew that Alice was going out and getting her dress too and so as Adam sat down in his seat at the kitchen table he then turned to his dad and asked " Can you help me and Connor with some advice for the prom ? i know that Alice is going to get her dress today and i want to surprise her you know ?" with Connor nodding and so Luke sipped some coffee before he said " Sure first thing you should do is think about what flowers you want for your corsage as i know your mother enjoyed that when we went to our prom together " which Kara smiled at as she walked into the room.

She kissed her husband's cheek before she said " Giving advice to our sons about prom it seems ?" with Luke nodding and said " Yeah i hope they use this advice well " before Connor got up and said to his brother " I'll meet you outside OK ?" before Adam nodded and finished his food before he grabbed the bag on his chair and then said " We're going to school OK ? so we'll see you later " and kissed his parent's cheeks before the two brothers headed to school . On the way there Adam's phone went off and so he said " Hey babe what's up ?" with his phone call being played through the speakers and so Alice said " On the way into the school i'll see you soon ok ?" with Adam nodding to himself and said " I'll be at my locker soon i'll see you then " and then parked in his usual spot .

A few moments later he was soon standing at his locker with his books out and Alice said " How you feeling about the prom ? i mean you ready for it ?" with a smile on her face which made Adam smile back and so he said " yeah just going to get my suit later i understand you're getting your dress ?" before Alice nodded and whispered " You can't see it i want it to be a surprise OK ?" with Adam nodding in agreement before they headed to the next classes for the morning . Later as Adam was heading to the library during Lunch to work on whatever homework he had for the morning he then felt a strong presence in his mind and so he sat his books down on a table before he said to himself " Leave me alone you're annoying me " in a cross tone.

But this didn't do anything but amuse the voice in his head as the presence mocked him by saying " Keep thinking that way but you'll lose anyway as i don't intend on dying " which indicated it was Auriex before sitting down and worked on his homework for the next few minutes all the while singing some lyrics to "Breaking the Habit " by Linkin Park in his head while he worked before he packed his books away and headed to the next classes that he had for the next few hours . Once the day was over Adam drove home before he then sat down at the table in the den and worked on his homework which was not that hard while he listened to some "Numb" by Linkin Park which was one of his favorite songs for the next few minutes until he felt he was done.

So then he put his work away before he took a short nap for some time and as he got up he said to his brother " I'll meet you outside OK ?" with Connor nodding and so as both young men were driving to the shop where they did suits and other clothes Adam parked before they went into the store and then as they headed to the counter where there was two young people helping customers out Adam asked " Hi we were wondering if you could help us get two suits for our prom ?" with the young man who was not helping anyone smiling at them before he said " sure come with me " and so they headed to the back before Adam was shown a suit with a white shirt and black pants as well as black blazer and he smiled at it before he said " I'll try that one on "

Adam then headed to the dressing room to change while Connor was shown a suit for him to try . Later as Adam came out of the dressing room in his suit Connor smiled before he gave a thumbs up and said " Looking good bro " which Adam nodded back at him and said " back at you " due to Connor wearing a black shirt over black pants and jacket over the shirt and so they paid for them before heading home where they put their suits away and then Adam asked " So who you going with ?" before Connor shook his head and said " Alexis Manson she is in my Chemistry class and she was happy to agree to go with me " with a smile on his face which Adam chuckled at before they then headed to the den and turned on the Xbox before playing some SplitSecond for some time as they felt tired and wanted to relax.

Later as Adam and Connor sat down for dinner Adam said to his parents " We got our suits and got pictures here they are " as he took out his phone and showed the pictures to his parents who smiled at them and Luke said " I bet you two can't wait" with both brothers nodding with smiles on their faces . A few moments before Adam went to bed he was texting Alice and said " I got my suit but i want you to see on the night of the prom OK ?" with Alice responding " sure i'll see you later " and Adam then went to sleep .