Learning about the royal ring

As Adam woke up that morning he was standing in the library in his mind in the first few minutes of the morning and so as he got up from his laying on the ground Adam thought to himself " OK so yesterday i got infused with knowledge from this little thing " as he looked down at the ring on his finger before he said " so now i want to see what i can find about it " as he walked to a row that seemed to be drawing him towards it . As Adam went to the books he then picked up two books which had " Items of the Shadow World " as well as " Important places and objects of the Shadow People " on them before he then headed over to the chairs and then sat down before he opened the first book and then flipped through the pages before he found a image that was of the same ring on his finger .

So Adam sat back and read " The ring of the Burning Shadows is the royal heirloom of the royal family which has been put away for safe keeping until the royal heir has come back to claim it for their needs and so the ring can help them by transferring any info the ring feels it needs as it has a medium amount of sentience due to the first king Alex Daniels transferring some of his energy into it and using the energy to give it a mind of it's own ." and as he read this Adam thought to himself " So that's the reason why i have this new info as well as why it chose me . so i need to keep a eye on it till i'm ready to see if it'll contact me " before getting up and then putting his books away and then he suddenly found himself standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom near his bedroom.

So he put his hands on the sink before he said " Whoa that was nuts " as he ran his fingers through his hair and headed out of the room to start his routine for the day . Once he had been working out in the weight room with his music playing to help clear his mind Adam thought to himself while he was doing some crunches on the floor " OK so i'll talk to Sarah about the ring and then see if we can find a way to use the info to our advantages while at the same time we can train Alice in her magic skills " before he got up and used the pull up bar for the next moment before he sipped some water and headed into the shower . As he was soon getting ready for the day Adam was heading over to the kitchen before he then sat down with some food due to Luke cooking some breakfast for the family .

Adam then said to his dad "Hey dad we're still the royal family right ? i mean even though there's new rulers we're still considered royal blood ?" before Luke nodded and said " yeah why ?" with Adam showing him his ring and said " i found this at the museum in the Shadow World and it attached itself to my finger so i was wondering if you knew anything about it " and Luke looked at the ring before he said " I know that it will alert other Shadow Beings that you're the heir to the royal line and that it'll give you the help you need for your mission but's all i know " and so Adam finished his food before he then got up and headed out to his car and then drove to the manor where he knocked on the door . Sarah and Layla walked up to the door before Layla smiled and said " Hey Adam come on in " as the young man walked in the room .

Then he hugged her before he said " Yeah it's good to see you too did Sarah tell you about our trip to the Shadow World ?" with Layla nodding before she said " most of it but i want to hear about it from you if that's OK " and so they headed to the living room before sitting down with some coffee and cookies and so Adam said ' Well the main thing is that me and Alice found out some good tips for our abilities and i found this " as he held out his hand and showed Layla the ring which glowed in the next moment before Layla smiled and said " well now i want to see what you guys have learned " . So they moved on to the living room before sitting down and then Adam said " So what do you want to know about our trip ? like do you want to know what we did or saw ?" before Layla smiled and said " sure that sounds cool " .

So Adam told her about the training that he and Alice went through as well as the magic spells that Alice could use which amazed Layla before she said " well bring her over some time and i can show her some new spells since I've fought against some powerful spell wielders" which Adam nodded at before he said " OK well i got to go meet up with Alice so i'll talk to you later " and headed out to the diner before meeting with his girlfriend and kissed her cheek as he said " sorry i'm late i was talking to Sarah and Layla " which Alice smiled at and said " It's alright babe i'm just happy you're not hurt .

They ordered their food and then spent the next hour eating and chatting before they then went home and as Adam worked on his writing he then thought to himself " OK so keep a eye out for anything important and at the same time keep going on with my life " before he then went to bed .