Adam's dream coming true

Now it seemed like everything was going good for Adam and his friends and family for the time being but on that morning it seemed like there was a horrible feeling in the air as Adam woke up that morning at 5 due to a horrible dream where he had been forced to watch his girlfriend be struck by a car and suffer horrible injuries and so as he gripped his hair and rubbed his forehead Adam thought to himself " What was that and why was i dreaming that ?" before he got up and went out to the restroom before he then stood in front of the mirror and washed his face with some water before he washed his face off for the next few seconds and then as he headed out to the deck for some fresh air to clear his head Connor asked " you OK bro ? you seem worried about something ".

A moment passed before the older of the boys nodded and said " I don't know bro i had a bad dream and i hope it doesn't come true " with Connor asking " do you want to tell me or how about later ?" before Adam said " i'll let you know later " as he headed out to the kitchen before pouring two cups of coffee as his brother nodded in thanks and they sat down while relaxing for the morning . That next hour went by as the two young men talked quietly about different things till Luke and Kara got up and saw what was going on in the kitchen and so Luke asked his son " you OK ?" before Adam nodded and said " yeah i just had a bad dream this morning which was where i saw Alice get hit by a car and then it faded away so i'm worried ".

Luke then said " it'll be fine bud now why don't you and your brother get ready for school ?" and so as Adam was sitting in his bed with his bag next to him full of his books he was also texting Alice to say " hey babe just wanted to say i have a bad feeling about something so i'll let you know at school " before he walked to the car and then drove to the school with his music playing " Vibes " off of " Notorious " before he then parked and in the next minute was standing in front of his locker with his books in his bag and a worried look on his face . A few moments later Alice walked up to him and kissed his cheek before she said " Is everything alright ? i understand if you don't feel like talking but i'm here for you " with Adam sighing in relief as he kissed her hand before he said " yeah i'm OK i just need some time to myself OK ?" before they headed to their classes for the morning .

Then as he went about his day Adam couldn't keep the feeling that was worrying him out of his mind so once it was time for Lunch Adam headed to his locker before taking out what he needed for his classes and then was about to head down to the lunchroom when he felt like someone was watching him and so he turned around before he shook his head and sat down with his girlfriend . As he opened his notebook and worked on whatever homework he had for his classes Adam rubbed his neck as it felt annoying to him which Alice noticed and then gave his hand a squeeze which made him smile and so he whispered " Thanks babe " before he finished most of his work and then ate some of his fries with some ketchup on them before getting up to use the restroom .

After coming back to the table Adam and Alice grabbed their books and headed out to their classes for the afternoon with the feeling in Adam's mind going away for the time being which made him feel better and so as they were standing in front of Adam's locker he said to his girlfriend " Now i don't know what will happen but let's keep a eye out for anything OK ?" with Alice smiling in understanding before she grabbed her bag and they walked out to their cars before driving to the house where Connor was sitting on the couch and watching some movies for the time being which Adam acknowledged with a wave before they sat down in the den . Later that night Adam and Alice were getting ready to go out for some food when Adam felt that feeling in his head again .

So he kissed his girlfriend before he said " I have a bad feeling so let's be wary of what's out there " before Alice nodded and then kissed his cheek again as they headed out to the car . As the car drove down the street Adam kept his eyes out for anything that would happen while his music was playing " Pray for Me " which was one of his favorite songs and Alice was looking out the window thinking to herself of different things . But at that moment that they were crossing the intersection to get to the diner a big black car came out and struck Adam's side of the car which made him gasp in shock and horror before he then pushed his girlfriend out of the way as he took the majority of the damage.

So then as Alice got out of the car she had tears down her face as she called 911 and then waited for the right people to take them to the emergency room .