Adam and Alice going to the prom together

As the days went on till it was now the end of May Adam was working hard at keeping his training going while at the same time working on his school work and keeping up with his social life too and on this day he was thinking of a certain event that was coming up which was the Junior Prom and so as he got out of the shower he was thinking to himself " I'll see if Alice wants to go in a few weeks " as he got dressed before heading to his room and grabbed his bag which had his books and then picked up his phone before he said " This will be a little annoying as i never feel this nervous " and headed out to the kitchen before he sat down and ate some of his bacon and eggs while his parents were standing by the stove and sipping some of their coffee .

So then as Adam looked at his mom he asked " Hey mom what's the best way to ask Alice to the prom ?" with Kara raising her eyebrow before she asked " what do you mean hon?" with amusement in her voice and Adam blushed for some time as he said " Well i was thinking of asking her if she wanted to go to the junior prom that's coming up" which Kara smiled at before she kissed his forehead and said " I know that she'll say yes sweetie now go have some fun today " which Adam nodded at and so as he finished his food Adam then grabbed his bag before turning on his car and then drove to the school with Connor behind him in his own car. On the way to the school Adam was thinking " It's been a long time since we got together so i hope i can make this special for her" as he pulled into the parking lot and locked his car .

He then headed to his locker before grabbing what he needed for his classes while he felt Alice's magical energy coming towards him and so he kissed her forehead as he said " How you doing babe ?" with Alice smiling and said " I'm good what's with you today you seem worried about something ?" with concern in her voice before Adam smiled back at her and replied " Would you do me the honor of going to the prom with me in a few weeks ?" which Alice blushed at before she giggled and kissed him as she whispered "who else would i go with ?" . The classes went by and soon Adam was in Chemistry when he saw Charlie walking towards him with a happy look on his face and so he asked " did you get someone to go with you ?" in a amused voice .

Charlie said " yeah i got Maya Grant to go with me " which Adam whistled at before he replied " good job she's a good person you will have fun with her meanwhile i'm going with Alice " which Charlie chuckled at before the class started and so they wrote down the notes for the class . Once the morning classes were over Adam stopped by his locker to take out what he needed for his afternoon classes when Alice came to his side and kissed him before she said " I'll meet you at our table OK ?" with Adam nodding in agreement before he squeezed her shoulder and said " I'll be right there i just need to put these away " which Alice nodded at before she headed to the lunchroom and Adam did what he had to do before he walked into the cafeteria a few moments later.

Adam then got his food before sitting down next to Alice who was working on some homework . As she looked up at him Alice asked " so what are you more worried about now is it the prom or the upcoming fight ?" and Adam sighed in worry before he said " i am happy we can go to the prom but i am also worried about the fights that are coming " which Alice nodded at before kissing his cheek and she said " It'll be alright babe " . Then they finished their food before working on their work and then as the bell rang Adam got up before kissing his girlfriend's forehead and said " i'll see you later babe " with Alice nodding before she got up as well .

Then they headed to all of their classes for the day before heading to their lockers . Adam got what he needed for his work in his bag before he then closed his locker and then headed out to his car before driving home where he then sat down in the den and worked on his homework for the next few minutes before he sat back and thought to himself " I  can't wait for the prom but at the same time i also want this conflict to be over soon " with worry in his mind as well and so he fell asleep before he got up and headed to the dinner table where he sat down and ate some of the ribs that his dad had made for dinner .

A few moments passed before he said to his parents " Me and Alice are going to the prom together " with a smile on his face which amused his parents and so they congratulated him before he then got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower before he sat down and worked on some writing for the night . Later as he laid in his bed he said " We will win this fight " before going to sleep .