Learning about the weapons and relics

Now that they had the relics in their possession as well as the weapons that they had picked up from the shop in the last day Adam and Connor were now sitting down in the backyard with the sword and the medallion in his hands and around his neck while Connor had the dagger and ring and so Sarah walked into the area before she said " alright now we're going to tap into the item's power and use it in conjunction with the weapons so first we'll see how it affects Connor " as the young man in particular stood up and then slipped the ring on his finger before it glowed and then Adam heard in his head " Detection complete now uploading new tactics and how to use the Dagger of Ruin to your mind " as he then gripped the dagger blade it glowed with black and greenish light for the next few seconds.

Connor then knew how to use the combos and skills of the blade which were that he could cut rhrough anything and at the same time whatever wounds it created would not heal unless the wielder wanted it to . So then Connor sat back down before Adam stood and then slipped the medallion around his neck which glowed in it's own color before Adam said " alright let's do this " as he gripped the blade and it glowed reddish orange color before Adam began to practice with the sword for the next few minutes as his muscles began to feel the knowledge flowing into his body and through his veins as he then said " I feel much better " and turned to Sarah before she said " Ok now lets' head out and see what the new toys can do in a real fight " before she led them out to the jeep where they drove to a special bar .

Then as they headed inside Sarah said to the bartender " Hey Greg is the training room open for use ?" with the man nodding and said " It'll be fifty bucks " before Sarah whipped out the money and handed it to him as they walked into the room where they seemed to be a set of skeletons waiting for them as well as a man with a grey cloak on and a smug look on his face and so Sarah said " what do you want dude ? you are in the way so get lost or we'll hurt you " with the man saying in a arrogant voice " Listen lady you don't talk to the man of the hour now show me what you got " as he made a motion and sent the skeletons at the two Shadow Beings . Connor took out the Dagger before he charged forward and then slashed through two of the skeletons before they slid into pieces and burst into reddish flames.

This amused Connor as he was dancing through the attacks while delivering his own slashes and strikes before he noticed that Adam was doing somewhat well as he dodged a attack while cutting through the last skeleton of his group and then as he leaned down he slashed upwards before he said "Alright let's get you now " as he dashed towards the man in the cloak who suddenly couldn't move and so Adam slid into a sliding slash before the cloaked man felt blood fall out of his body and so Sarah said " one less enemy we have to deal with " before cutting him down and so Adam said " alright let's go find some more enemies " as they walked into the car.

Once they headed out of the parking lot the group then drove to a different area which was a small park where they stopped to take a breath and found several beasts that looked like tigers . Adam then looked at his brother before he said " Let's get them " with Connor nodding and so they headed forward before Adam slashed through three of the beasts while Connor dashed forward and dodged several of the tiger like beasts before stabbing them and watching them die while Sarah kept a eye on them in case they needed help . Later as they finished their training Adam said " alright now let's go home and get something to eat " with Connor nodding in agreement while Sarah smiled and they soon stopped at the diner before they then sat down and ordered some cheeseburgers while enjoying the time together .

Sarah sipped her coffee before she said " Just wanted to say good job guys you seem to have a good idea of how to use your new weapons and it seems the items you got as well help you out as well " which made Adam smile before Connor said " what do we do now ? do we take the fight to Auriex and his goons or what ?" with Sarah eating her burger and said after she swallowed " let's see where this goes OK ?" and both brothers nodded before they finished their food and headed to the house before Adam sat down on the gaming chair in the den and then popped in " Arkham City " which was one of his favorite superhero games before he settled in and played through the part where Batman must find a cure for the disease in his body for the next hour .

Later as Adam fell asleep on his bed he was dreaming of several visions in his head which were both awesome yet frightening but with the last one being where Auriex was fighting one of Adam's relatives named Kaiux and so as Adam watched his relative fight the corrupted leader of the Order of the Sun Kaiux was doing a good job before he sliced into Auriex's chest which left a major wound before Kaiux was killed and this worried Adam that some of his family will die and so he texted Alice with him telling her this before she told him " It'll be all right babe we will deal with this " before Adam then fell into unconsciousness.