Going to the museum

Once they had finished their first day of going around the Shadow World and having done some training Adam and his team were ready to do some more exploring and see what they could find and so as they did their morning routine Adam said to the ladies " So why don't we go see some of the historical places like see if there's anywhere that has any cool facts about it or see if there's a museum or something you know ?" with Sarah nodding in agreement as she said " I know of a few places so why don't we get some breakfast and then head out OK ?" with Alice giving Adam's hand a squeeze and so they headed out of the hotel rooms and were soon walking down the street to the garage for a vehicle that they could use .

Once they were in the garage Sarah said to the man in the room next to the garage doors " Hey there we are visitors here and i would like to rent a vehicle to use during our time here is that OK?" with the man nodding in response to that and then said " sure thing here i just need you to show me what you want to rent and then just fill out this form before you can go out OK?" with Sarah shaking his hand and then picked out a sleek and futuristic looking jeep that had a series of machine guns on it that could be used by the driver putting their hand on the console and it would use the energy to power the guns . So as Sarah filled out the form Adam asked his girlfriend " so how did you find out what magic you could use ?" .

Alice was smiling before she said " well Laina showed me how to find my magic skills and so i found a few cool ones that can suit me well like the Magma Destruction and the Shadow Sickle spell as well you know ?" . Adam grinned at this as he liked the image of his girlfriend using cool spells in combat with him before he said " Well that's good now i wonder how you can use magic unless you have a ancestor or someone in your lineage that could use it so let's find out when we get home or today OK ?" with Alice nodding and they were soon driving out of the garage to the diner near the Doctors office which was close to the hotel and so they then parked in the parking lot and then headed into the restaurant where a woman stood in front of the door.

The woman who seemed to be the Maitre'de said "Hello there table or booth for three ?" with Adam nodding as he said " yeah uh booth guys ?" and looked at his girlfriend and mentor who nodded in agreement before the Maitre'de smiled and led them to the booth where they piled into it and then she handed them three menus before said " have a good day " which they returned and then Adam asked " so what you guys going to have? i'm going to have pancakes and eggs " before Alice said " I don't know but i am hungry for some eggs maybe " while Sarah looked through her menu and pondered what she was hungry for . The waiter who was a man around 39 or 40 years old came over to the booth and said " Hi there what can i get you for drinks ?" with Adam starting it off by saying " I'll take a hot chocolate please " .

Sarah then said " I'll take some coffee " and Alice finished it off with " I'll take a hot chocolate too " before the man smiled and said " Oh by the way my name is Sarix and your drinks will be here soon " as he walked away with Adam sighing and rubbing his head as he thought " So far this has been good and i hope we can get some more training in " before he said " I'm going to use the restroom i'll be right back OK ?" with Alice and Sarah nodding before Adam headed into the restroom and then did his business while thinking of the events that happened so far . The drinks were in front of all three young adults a while later and so as Adam sipped some of his drink he said " so what should we do later ? i mean we have the entire time to ourselves so we should find some good places to go " before Alice asked " Hey didn't you say there were some historical places for us to visit ?" .

As she said this Alice looked at Sarah who was sipping her coffee and the young woman nodded before putting the coffee down as she said " yeah first there's the museum by the library where we can see some of the famous weapons and events of the last decade or something or we can go visit the library and see if there's any new spells that you ' pointing to Alice " could learn and other info that you can use or anything else " and so Adam drank his hot chocolate before he decided " let's first check out the museum OK ?" and both ladies nodded before they gave in their menus to Sarix and then they sighed in relaxation . The food came to their booth and so Adam took some bites of his pancakes and eggs while groaning in pleasure as Alice and Sarah were also eating their food and overall having a good time .

Then for the next few minutes the three young adults were enjoying their times together before they finished their food and then paid for their meals before heading out to the car and then Sarah said "alright let's head out to the museum before we do anything else out " and so she drove the car to a building that looked grand yet historical like it's been there for a long time and so Adam said " it looks great " as they walked out and went into the building before they stood in the middle of the lobby . Then Adam felt a aura around him which made him feel great and so he fell to his knees before he said " i'm OK let's go look around".