Dante's entrance in the world

While all the big events were happening in Adam's life at this point at the same bar where Cain and his men had started their plans a black car pulled into a space at the parking lot near the bar before the door opened and a young man stepped out wearing a black leather jacket over a white tank top and black jeans with black boots on that looked like he could use them to inflict some serious damage while at the same time he had black hair that was messy yet wavy with the most menacing part of his face being the blackened eyes with veins across his face and a dark aura around him that screamed " Don't get in my way " and so the man walked across the street into the bar where he then stood in the middle of the entrance before he looked around with a calculating look in his eyes.

Then as he saw a few seats open then black eyed being walked to the bar before sitting down and said to the bartender who was a young woman who seemed to be in her twenty's " I'll take a coke " before the woman nodded and said in return " That'll be twenty bucks " which the young man rolled his eyes at before he formed a black wallet and then took out twenty dollar bill and then put it onto the bar before the woman brought over his drink and he said " Thanks " with a deep voice before he sipped the coke . The young man who seemed to be 16 or 17 looked through the bar to see if there was anything to do before he then saw a pool table and so he said " May i join in ?" as he looked directly at a young woman who seemed to be around her early twenties who had black hair and blue eyes before she said with a sultry tone in her voice " Sure you can stud " .

Then the teen said with a smirk on his face " You can call me Dante " with a confident tone in his own voice . Dante took his pool stick and held it in his hands as he watched the other players play their game before they soon left the table and so he walked to the corner of the table before he got the pool balls ready and said " If i may ask what is your name ?" and the woman smiled before she said " You may call me Ashleigh " before sipping some of her drink as Dante slammed the white pool ball into the other ones and they were soon shot into the holes around the table which he then counted up before grabbing the balls and then putting them together before motioning to Ashleigh and said " you can go my sweet " which got him a seductive smile and Ashleigh's finger going down his chest as she said " Thanks stud" before she shot the ball into the other balls and the game got good in the next few minutes .

Eventually Dante had won the game and was now getting ready to hit the other stores around the area before he was stopped by Ashleigh who said " here's something for your winning " and placed her number in his hand which earned her a cocky smirk from Dante who planted a fierce kiss on her lips and said " Good to have this " before leaving the bar and then headed to the car before he pulled out of the parking spot and then was soon standing outside of a convenience store where as he walked in he groaned in his mind as the light struck his face exposing a little bit of facial hair before he said " let's get this over with . " Walking through the store and looking around Dante found some chips and a bottle of Sprite and so he walked to the counter before putting the items down and saying " I'm just going to get these " as he took out his wallet.

Then Dante handed over the appropriate amount of money to the guy behind the counter before the man handed back some money and said " Have a good day sir " as Dante walked out of the area and then sighed in contentment as he started to think about the first few moments when he had felt who he was and what had caused him to be born : Dante had been formed from half of Adam's soul when he had been born due to a imbalance of the two soul halves not being in sync and so he had woke up to find his body being corporeal and had decided to try and find his own way in the world before he would find his other half and see if he was worthy of being called the other part of his soul . Now as Dante walked back to his car he then drove to the abandoned apartment he was using as a base before he then parked and then walked into his room before putting his items down.

After that moment Dante then turned on his phone before listening to some " Burn It Down " by Linkin Park which showed he had some influences from his other half and then sat down in his bed before opening his bag of chips and then started to relax for the moment . Once he was done with that Dante then turned to walk out of his room before he was stopped by someone he had not sensed in the room and so he said with a smirk on his face " How long have you been standing there old man ?" before Cain walked out of the shadows and said " Long enough to see that you are truly like him " with a small smile on his face which was of excitement .

Dante just frowned and said " Don't compare me to him i'm my own person and i will not be likened to a weakling like Adam !". which Cain just said " I'm not saying you're weak but i'm just saying you got your own power and i would like to see that in action so why don't you come to my place of operations later ?" before Dante smirked and replied " we'll see old man we'll see " as he walked out of the room and went to go to bed .