Going to the weapons class

The trip back to the hotel after the attack at the museum was silent for a good reason as it allowed Adam and his friends to get a good idea of why it happened with the main topic being Jaina who seemed to have a lust for the ring that Adam was now wearing and so as Adam opened the door for both ladies he asked " so do you think Mom and Dad know about her ?" as Sarah sat down and ran her fingers on her temples before she said " I don't know but i'll see if there's anyone who know why she's come back to here when we go out again now what shall we do now ?" with Alice suggesting " Maybe we can do some training or something i mean if you guys want to " with Adam smiling and kissing her forehead as he said " sure i have nothing wrong with that what do you say Sarah ?" before the older woman smiled back and nodded.

So they headed out to the Shadow Training building where Jakiux smiled at them as they walked in and said " Hello you guys welcome back what are you guys in the mood for ?" with Adam saying " is there anything we can all do you know like a group ?" before Laina who walked out of the changing room said " yeah we have a exercise class before we then have Shadow Weapons class so you're welcome to join if you want " and Sarah looked at her two companions before she said " i would like that do you guys want to join ?" with Adam and Alice smiling as they nodded and so they headed to the changing room before they were soon standing in a room full of young people also dressed like them . As the class was about to start Jakiux and Laina walked into the room and said " alright thanks for coming today as we're going to show you some new exercises for the next few minutes"

Then Laina said " After that we'll move on to the Weapons part of the class so get ready ok ?" with Laina sitting down on the mat and beginning to show them the new exercises for the time being while Jakiux moved around the room and watched as they did the movements right while at the same time correcting them if need be . As Adam was sitting on his back with his legs in the mat as they did some sit ups for the moment he thought to himself " I wonder how longer we will be here for ? i guess i'll ask Sarah later " before the class was soon done and so they moved on to the Weapons class . Adam and his mentor stood right next to each other with Alice standing in the library with some of the other teachers while the teachers stood in front of them and said " OK now you will be learning how to form these weapons " which were in order : a more angelic scythe , a pair of morning stars with more darker spikes on them and finally a gauntlet that could absorb energy from a person that attacks them .

Once they were shown the weapons Adam and his team members nodded at each other before forming the energy in his body and visualized the image in their head before the energy formed around them into a scythe with a angelic feel around it and so Adam grinned before he said " how you guys doing ?" with Sarah showing him her weapon which looked good and so he smiled before he gave her a thumbs up and said " Let's keep it up OK ?" before they let the energy form into the Morning stars with Adam's crest on the hilt to make it look cooler while Sarah let her own crest on the weapons too . Laina walked towards them and said " Good work you guys this will allow you to make these weapons since the images will be in your mind and with practice you'll be able to draw upon it in different situations " with Adam and Sarah nodding at this in understanding .

A few minutes later the young man asked Laina " is it OK if we could try the formed weapons out ? you know in practice or something ?" with Jakiux thinking it over for some time before he said " i don't see why not what do you think Laina ?" and Laina smiled as she said " sure let's get you two in a spar OK ?" so Adam and Sarah stood in front of each other with their Morning stars in their hands and Adam smirked before saying " bring it on Sarah show me what you got " with Sarah nodding and then made the "Bring It " motion as she then moved to position the two weapons in a defensive stance as Adam moved in to attack her . Sarah then blocked the strike before she rolled to the side and attempted to smash the Morning stars into Adam's body but she found he had coated his body in energy to protect himself from the damage.

So then Adam struck back with a lot more damage to her body before they then stopped and Sarah said " good job " with a smile before Adam then got back into his spot on the mat . They then worked on forming the Gauntlets for the time being before they then stopped and headed to the diner for some food after they met up with Alice . So as they sat in the diner Adam asked his girlfriend " what did you do when me and Sarah were in the weapons class ?" with interest in his voice before she smiled at him and said " We just worked on refining my spells that i have learned already and just had a good time ." before the waiter came over and took their orders for drinks . Once the drinks came over and they had given in their orders for their food Adam asked his mentor " So when do you think we should be planning to go home at ?" before Sarah sipped some of her iced tea and said " Maybe in two days or something you know ? "

After saying that Sarah then continued "i mean i enjoyed being here and seeing what has changed but at the same time i miss being at home " which Adam and Alice nodded at and Adam kissed his girlfriend's cheek before digging into his burger as the food had come earlier . Later that night Adam and Alice were sitting on his bed while Sarah was standing in front of their bed and so Adam asked " do you think it'd be weird if we were able to meet the Royal Family or is that not going to happen ?" with Sarah thinking about it for a moment before she said " maybe we'll see i mean they must know of your family and i think they'd be willing to meet you so we'll see " before they all went to bed .