Talking with Sarah about a trip

While Adam was shopping for the gifts for his family and girlfriend Sarah was standing in her workout room wearing her usual workout clothes and having just done a two hour workout so now she was just meditating and relaxing for the moment before she was going to go out and do some errands while at the same time she thought to herself " I should also go talk to Adam about what else he could do with his abilities and i want to test him by taking him to a special club i have been to that had fights in there so after i get my coffee i'll go talk to him " before she got up and headed to the shower for the next few minutes before getting dressed and headed out to her bike for the ride .

Once she reached the cafe Sarah then sat in a chair and took out her phone before sending " Hey i'm at the coffee shop and i have something i want to talk to you about "and then got up before going to the line. Sarah was then ordering her coffee and as she then sat down again Adam was at the same time heading out to his car while carrying his phone and wallet before he turned on his car and then sent to Sarah " I'm heading out now and i'll be there soon " before turning the car out of the driveway and then had his phone playing "Dead Inside " by Muse for the ride and as he was driving to the cafe he was thinking " i wonder what Sarah's intending to talk to me about i guess i'll see what it's about " before pulling into the parking spot and then headed inside before ordering his drink..

As he headed to the table Adam then sat down across from Sarah who waved at him before she said " alright i was thinking this morning and i wanted to ask you what do you think of me taking you to different places and having you be near things that i had seen and used in my time as an Shadow Being ? I will be there with you and it won't be that bad you know ?" before Adam finished sipping his drink and said " i don't know really " before he contemplated what else to say as he looked at his phone on the table . Then he said in a more understanding voice " I mean i would like to learn more about these abilities and maybe see more places but i do have school and other things in my life as well so can we do it during the break or something if it's not too much ?" before sipping some more of his drink .

While he did this Sarah thought about the question for a while before she said " I don't see why not but i'll think it over now do you want to come with me or do you have plans for today ?" with Adam shaking his head and replied " sure i could use some more training " before they finished their drinks and then headed out to their vehicles before driving to the manor where they parked and then headed into the training room . Then Adam got into his stance before he dashed towards Sarah who blocked his attack and then tried to strike at his body before Adam then dodged it and for the next few minutes they tried to hit each other before Adam punched Sarah in the chest and knocked her back with a small bruise on her torso .

Sarah smiled and said " Good one " before she dashed behind Adam and unloaded a fierce combo onto his body that then knocked him out for the next hour and as he then woke up Sarah handed him a bottle of water which he gratefully took and said " you did good and we'll keep doing this for whenever you want OK ?" before Adam said " OK well i got to get home OK ?" before she nodded and so Adam then drove home before he parked and then went to his room for a nap . Once he then woke up he then headed to the den before he then worked on his writing for the time being before heading to the dinner table and then sat down with his family before he said " I might be going on a trip with Sarah to discover more about my abilities " with a smile on his face which made Luke and Kara smile as well.

So Kara said " well i hope it's good for you sweetheart " before they ate their food and then as he was done Adam headed to the den before he turned on his Xbox and played some of his new game which was Shadow of Mordor which was a good game due to his new interest in Lord of the Rings before he then saved his game and went to bed .