Dante vs Auriex

Now that the truth about Aurora and Auriex was revealed to Adam and his team they were now enjoying their lives and getting ready for the end of school but at the same time Dante was heading out of the apartment he stayed at now since he wanted to go his own way in life and headed to the bar before he sat down and ordered a coke while he wrote down in his notebook that he carried with him some new skills he thought he could create for the next few minutes . Once he was done with that he then put his notebook down before sipping at some of his coke and then was about to head out to the bathroom before he was suddenly grabbed by two men who smirked and said " The boss wants to see you ".

A few moments passed before Dante shook his head as his eyes glowed black and then slashed down the first man's arm with a blade of black energy which caused it to bleed before Dante then kicked him away and was about to get into a fight before he was knocked out and the man who's arm was bleeding said " Let's bring him to the boss " with his friend shaking his head as he said " I don't think this is going to go well but whatever " as they headed out to their truck and drove to what seemed to be the police station where they went behind the back of the building before he knocked down the door and then brought Dante to the interrogation cell.

Then Dante was thrown to the chair and the man who knocked him out said " Wakey Wakey the big man is coming for you " before Dante grabbed him and impaled him through the chest with his blade while he said " I don't think so " . As Dante left the cell he then smirked as he walked out to the hallway where he found two doors that were somewhat opened and so he crept into one of them before he saw two guards with black and red orangish veins on their bodies and so he formed his hidden blades that were like the ones from Assassin's Creed before he stabbed them in the neck and looted them for anything that was needed . Once that was done Adam looked at the digital map on the computer in the room before he memorized it and then did the same things in the second room before heading to the exit .

Then as he was about to leave he stopped as Auriex appeared in front of him and threw him into the open room in front of them . Auriex smirked as he formed two gauntlets before slamming them into Dante's chest which he infused his energy into to form a shield before he was sent flying back and so the dark being rolled to a stop before getting up and then formed a claw like weapon which emitted his darker Shadow energy before firing off a set of blasts from it which struck Auriex . Auriex asked Dante in a cold yet amused voice " Why do you keep fighting if you know your destiny is to merge with Adam and be one being i mean that must frighten you ?" before Dante smirked and said " I will admit it does as i am worried about what happens next but if it means i can finally have one last fight with him and see what we wil become then i will accept it " before sending the claw at Auriex .

Then as it was gripping him hard Dante then said " I know about your wife and what happened to make you what you are now or at least part of what it was due to my bond with Adam now i must ask what will Aurora say if she saw what you become ?" which enraged Auriex before he broke free and said " She will be by my side no matter what ! i know she will see what i am doing is right !" as he charged forward before clashing his armor covered fist with Dante's . Dante flew to the side of the room before he then formed a suit of armor and then engaged in hand to hand combat with the fall Lord of the Order of the Sun for the next hour before he was then getting tired and so as he wiped the sweat off of his face he decided to get out while he could.

So he then grabbed Auriex's face before draining him of his plans which meant that Auriex still had the plans in his head but now Dante and by extension Adam had them too which angered him and so as Auriex prepared to kill him Dante faded away before heading back to his apartment where he sat down and looked through the plans in his head before he then teleported to Adam's location . Adam looked surprised to see him and so he asked "What's going on ?" before Dante said " I got the plans for Auriex's goal here give me your head " before he then slammed his hand onto Adam and then transferred the plans to him before heading out of the room . Adam looked stunned at the plans as they were both horrible and efficient before he then headed out to where his team was .

Then he told them about this before Sarah said " Hold on i'm going to bring them out into the open " and then used one of her own newest abilities to conjure the plans and then put them in a folder so they can see them later . Adam then headed home before he then took a shower and then ate some dinner before he then sat down and watched some TV before hitting the hay .