Isaiah Jesus - 'Peace'

"Your dad will find out sooner or later Y/N" Isaiah says as he kisses your forehead. You lean against his chest as your arms are wrapped around him.

"My dad will go ballistic" You sigh and nuzzle your head into his chest; letting out a huge sigh. "Well it's either that, or he won't give a shit."

Your father is Arthur Shelby. Your mother is Linda Shelby. They were both very opposite people, but they were both so protective that sometimes, it drove you completely insane.

"Let him go ballistic" Isaiah shrugged bravely, yet completely stupidly announces to you as you roll your eyes at him in return to his nonchalant behaviour.

"For someone who is supposed to be intelligent you sometimes really are thick and lack common sense" You snap, getting the sass from your mother mostly.

"Hey!" He fake gasps and makes light of the situation. "Don't be so mean to you fiancé!"

"I won't have a fiancé if he keeps acting all cocky" You smirk; kissing his lips lightly before pulling away to face him.

"Can you blame him when he has the most beautiful girl in the entire world?" He winks and you giggle at him; pushing him gently back and blushing slightly.

"Mr Jesus, you do flatter me" You gush; he stumbles back and then goes to kiss you once more but the sound of the door opens and reveals Michael coming inside.

"Don't you knock?" You snap to your cousin; putting your hands on your hip and sending glares towards him.

"Sorry" he rolls he eyes and then pours a drink; then lighting a cigarette.

"I thought you were my dad" You breathe out as he sits down on the table in the dining area. "Knock next time."

"Stop moaning at me Y/N" He groans and Isaiah sits Besides Michael; pouring a drink in his own cup.

"We have something to tell you" Isaiah says to Michael as he lights Isaiah's cigarette for him; him taking a deep breath in.

Your eyes widen as your realise that he is about to tell Michael about your proposal. Coughing to get his attention, you shake your head no to him and trying to make him not tell your cousin yet his best friend.

"We are getting married" he speaks aloud as he looks to you.

Michael chokes on his whiskey as he looks to the two of you; unsure whether you were being serious or not.

"Are you serious?" He choked and you cross your arm.

"Why wouldn't we be?" You snap as you get defensive.

"Your father -" He begins but you cut him off by rolling your eyes.

"I know, he will kill me and specifically Isaiah." You speak in a monotone voice.

"Who will kill Isaiah?" You hear a voice ask from behind you; making you jump slightly. As you turn around, you see your mother standing there completely confused.

"No one" you cough awkwardly; looking to the ground.

"Don't lie to me" She scolds And turns to Michael, who always spills the truth. "Michael, what is happening."

"They're engaged" He speaks and You groan at your cousin.

"You bellend" You snap and your mother smacks your arm.

"Mind your language young lady." She snaps and then gives you a hug. "But congratulations sweetheart."

"What?" You gasp and she smiles softly.

"He is a good man." She kisses your head. "He will keep you safe."

"Thank you mum!" You grin and she hugs Isaiah too.

"I'm very happy for the both of you" She gushes. "Your father will be... pleased."

You laugh at her choice of words as you clean up the glasses on the side. As you place the glass down, you go outside for some fresh air. Walking outside into the front of the house, you look at the car driving by.

"Y/N!" You hear someone call your name from inside; making you frown slightly. "Get inside now!"

"I'm getting fresh air" You call back and then turns back around to see your father rushing down the street; screaming your name in a hurried manner.

Frowning in complete confusion, you turn to see two other men coming down the street; holding a gun out and pointing it to me.

"Dad?" You call out and the sound of a gunshot goes off.

Falling to the ground, your eyes fly back; seeming to roll back into your head. Your ears start to ring as you hear the screams come from the people surrounding me as I clutched my wound while on the ground.

"Dad" You cry as you feel someone pick you up. You look up to see a blurry picture of your dad as you cough slightly.

"Stay with me sweet" He begged as he rushed upstairs and placed you onto the bed; making sure you were comfortable. "Keep your eyes open."

"Dad I have to tell you something" You whisper as he looks down to you.

"What is it darling?" He asks and you sit up slightly; looking up to Isaiah.

"I am engaged" You cry as your wounds start to hurt more. "To Isaiah."

He goes quiet and stands up, walking over to Isaiah; he engulfs him in a huge hug and mumbles something to him that you are unable to hear.

"Is the doctor coming?" Your mother gasps as she brushes your hair back gently; your father sitting back beside you.

"There is no point mum" You stutter as your eyes start to fall together.

"Don't say that" she cries; scolding you. Isaiah comes and kisses your forehead.

"It has gone so cold" You cry and huddles in Isaiah's arms as he pulls you into him. Your father watches the two of you as your mother hugs into him.

"Keep your eyes open" Isaiah begs you as you look up to him.

"I am too tired" You breathe out and then your eyes start to close together.

"Wake up!" He begs and everyone realises What has happened.

You had sadly passed away. Surrounded by the people you loved the most...