Alfie Solomon's - 'You Ruin My Life!'

"And sold to Mr Solomon's for £500" The auctioneer slammed his wooden hammer on the wooden side.

"Why does he constantly take everything I have" You muttered to yourself, looking at your fathers pub you had to sell. "First the land around it and now the land itself."

"Better luck next time kid" A family friend smiled weakly as he patted you on the back, walking out of the pub.

The people attending, slowly went away and it left the pub completely empty. Walking slowly over to bar, you pulled the stool out and poured some brandy into a glass, drinking it neat - something you did not usually do.

It got to the point, you were drinking non stop, filling up your glass to the point, where you had emptied the entire bottle. You were a mess. An emotional mess.

"Excuse me?" Someone spoke, interrupting your thoughts. "You should not be in here. Who are you?"

As you turned around, you looked to see Alfie. You both new each other, your father was close with his father - but Alfie to you, was nothing like his father. His father was kind and did not want to hurt anyone and it always confuses you how Alfie turned out to be, the way he is now.

"Piss off" You grumble, stuttering over your words in anger.

"Y/N, what a shock to see you in a pub" He rolls his eyes, smirking as he knew he was getting under your skin.

"Shut the fuck up Alfie" You growled. "This is my pub, not yours. So piss off!"

"Why are you being so nasty to me?" He frowns. "What have I done to you."

"You took everything away from me." You snap, slamming your glass on the side in pure anger. "You stole everything from me!"

"No I didn't" He scoffed. "It was for sale and I fucking bought it!"

"You know it would get under my skin!" You shook your head, standing up from the stool and stumbling slightly.

Alfie went to stabilise you, but you refused to let him touch you. You stepped away from him, glaring at him.

"Why in the name of God, would I do that?" He scoffs to you once more, making you shake your head in anger again.

"You are a fucking sadistic arsehole." You snap. "I would not put it past you, for being an absolute piece of shit."

"Why do you hate me so much?" He yells back, getting more mad - due to the offence words you continued to throw his way.

"As soon as my father died, you almost seemed to want to destroy my life even more." You began and he tried to cut you off to defend himself, but there was no way you were going to let him, so he didn't bother. "You decided to buy all of his land, the only thing I have that actually makes me feel happy and have a part of him!"

"Y/N, I -" He begins, but he stops when he sees a tear fall down your cheek. It killed him to see you so upset.

"You took everything away from me." You stutter in an upset tone, but you then become angry again. "I am sick of you ruining my life!"

"You are so stubborn, you don't listen to me and it really fucks me off!" He shouts but it only makes you more pissed off.

"You have no right to offend me even more!" You defend yourself.

"What, so you can do it to me but you can't take it back?" He scoffs, shaking his head in annoyance and pure confusion.

You grumbled under your breath, knowing he was in fact right but you were never going to admit that at all.

"See, you know I am right Y/N!" He raises an eyebrow.

"Shut up" You snap, making him chuckle. "Just do me a favour Alfie and leave me alone."

"You are so annoying." He groans and walks to you, seeing you pick up the bottle of alcohol once more about to take a sip. He stops you, grabbing the bottle and smashing it against the door behind you.

Jumping due to the sound, you look to the broken bottle and see the liquid trailing down the door.

"What the fuck!" You gasped, not comprehending what just happened. "You could have hit me and besides, that was a good bottle!"

"You have quite clearly had enough." He glares, referring to your incompetent state.

"You are not the boss of me!" You shout, acting like a school child.

"Well, someone has too." He yells. "You clearly cannot look after yourself."

"You are a prick, I can look after myself and I don't need some arsehole to tell me otherwise." You point a finger into his chest, realising how physically fit Alfie was.

You were so caught off by his muscles on his chest, you did not hear what Alfie had said. He saw you looking and smirked, but decided not to say anything, as his emotions got in the way.

"Do you want to know why I brought it?" He snaps, getting very frustrated with you.

"Why?" You snap and look to him as he comes closer to you - making as though you have your back against the bar side.

"Because if someone else took it, if someone else brought it, it would not just kill me for all the memories I have here but because I knew it would kill you the most." He began and you shut up, shocked at his words. "I hate seeing you upset and god so help me, I would move a mountain for you if it made you happy. I brought it, so that I could make sure it was apart of you still; in memory of your father."

"Alfie I -" you began but he cut you off.

"Please don't bother Y/N" He shakes his head bit you cannot help but feel more bad.

"No, I owe you a massive apology" You calmly spoke, looking up to his handsome face. "I was a bitch to you and I am so sorry."

"I know. I guess I deserved it though" he teased with a smile, making you chuckle.

"But I mean it, I am really sorry" You sigh, looking down to the ground. You feel his thumb go under your cheek, bringing your face up to see his clearly.

"I know you are" He smiles looking at your face; releasing even more, how amazingly beautiful you are. "Just stop saying it."

"What are you going to do if I say it again?" You flirtatiously smile.

"I might just have to do this-" he whispered, leaning in and placing his lips on yours.

Everything was so right and you felt bad for being a bitch to him. He cared for you, more than life itself and you felt the exact same way for him!