John Shelby - 'Our Little Secret'

"He's said what?" You gasp, holding in a laugh as you put Charles in the cot.

"He told me, that he pictured me stark naked; reading the bible by his bedside" She stutters; scared and sacred for life - meanwhile you try to not burst into fits of laughter.

"Oh God" You give in and laugh; trying to gasp for air as you do so. Trying not to imagine the idea of that even happening.

Charlie had just fallen asleep and the sound of the door bell going off; perked you up as you went down with Mary to the door.

"Good morning, how can we help" Mary answered as she opened the door; opening it up to see Mr Solomon's.

"I am here to see Thomas Shelby" He demanded and Mary nodded her head.

"May I take your name to inform Mr Shelby?" She asked and he looked up to her; taking his cap off as he looked down to her.

"The wandering Jew" He speaks and she nods her head; looking at you as you stand unseen.

As you watch them go off, you turn around and walk to the back of the house and into the kitchen. Sitting in the kitchen, you talk with some of the kitchen staff as you sit on the table.

"I think my ideal holiday would be in Holland, I have heard it is so beautiful there." You breathed out as you all spoke randomly as you entertained yourselves.

The bell started to ring and you stood up; telling them to bare with you as you walk down the hall. As you walk down the corridor, you feel someone pull you into the small rooms either side of the corridor.

"Hey you" You hear the familiar voice of John.

"John" You breathe out as you turn around; seeing his perfect face looking down at you. His lips press against yours as he hoists you up so your legs are wrapped around his.

John and you had a secret, yet known relationship. Esme and John had divorced a few months ago; allowing the two of you to flourish your relationship together. You had been a trusted maid of Tommy's and he relied on you with a lot of things. John adored you and wanted to make you the happiest girl alive. People knew about the two of you, even though you both thought you were being secretive - the spark was just too visible.

"John stop" you giggle as he tries to undo your dress; smirking as he pulls back.

"Don't make me" He whines and you roll your eyes; jumping down from him and onto your feet.

"I need to get on with my job" You giggle at him; making him groan and run a hand through his hair. Placing your hands on his chest and going on your tip toes, you kiss his lips - walking out of the room - going back to your job you were supposed to be doing.

John watched you walk away from him and get on with you duty. As you went into the main room, you went upstairs to check on Charlie. He was still sound asleep as you crept in slowly, which made you leave almost straight away so you did not awake him.

Walking back down, you went to the kitchen, not seeing John in the same room anymore - assuming he was conducting some business with Tommy.

"Jenny, he is still asleep and okay" You began talking as you walked into the kitchen, assuming they would be alone.

But no, as you walked around you saw - Arthur; Michael; Johnny and John standing there and waiting for some reason; with their glasses of whiskey.

"Shit, sorry" You muttered as they looked like they were in a pretty serious conversation. "I mean, sorry to disturb, I'll just go through there" You pointed to the main kitchen and tried to avoid looking at Johns face so nothing was given away.