Thomas Shelby - 'Why?'

"I don't know why you want me to do this" You cry out to Tommy as you clutch onto his shirt; hiding your face in his chest.

"I need to get him gone Y/N" He groans and puts a hand on the back of your head; the other on your lower back. "He is so infatuated by you and would do anything for you, so that's why you are the bait."

"But I am frightened Tommy" You sniffle, shaking your head. "He will take me away from you and will take me somewhere far away; somewhere where I will never see you again and I don't want that."

"You said yourself, he was nothing other than a random man." He sighs, soothing the back of your head as you nuzzled into him. "But while he lives, he will haunt us till the end."

Tricky business was not something knew to the Shelby clan, but attempted capture and possible killing, was not something that had done off the top of their own head. Benjamin, was a psychopath that was a dangerous man that caused a lot of trouble. Tommy had bad business with him and the fact that Benjamin wanted you (making it his mission) made Tommy hate him even more. You were in a tricky predicament due to the man, being so obsessed with you, making Tommy incredibly jealous.

Tommy wanted to engage the monster and to get rid of him at last, but you knew it would not be an easy task. Everyone seemed to understand that, par Tommy and his brothers. Men.

"This is madness" Polly shook her head in disappointment; making all heads snap to her. "Fucking madness!"

"It needs to happen" Tommy snaps to her and she rolls her eyes.

"It is still madness" She growls back. "You are going to put her in danger to Tommy. You need to think it through."

"You have no idea what you are talking about" Tommy shakes his head in annoyance.

"You are trying to be Billy big bollocks Tommy." She mockingly laughs. "But sometimes, that does not work all the time."

"Polly, I don't want to hear you speak anymore" Tommy snaps and everyone goes quiet, in shock at the words and the way Tommy had just spoken to his aunt.

"Fine" She shrugs and then walks to the door; placing her hand on the handle. "If it fucking goes wrong, then don't blame me. You know the power he has over her and you are willing to test that, to what, get a kick out of the enjoyment of beating him?"

"Polly I said fucking be quiet!" He yells and you jump at Tommy's raised voice; it scaring you even more than you already were.

As the rest of them argued, you slowly walked out of the room; going upstairs within the walls of the huge mansion that Tommy owned. You stood out one of the balcony and allowed the cool wind to blow through your hair as you leaned against it frontwards. Taking a deep breath in, you flat the sudden urge to jump and to end all the suffering.

"I hope you are not going to jump" You hear the familiar voice whisper; making you jump and turn around to find the voice. You look around, trying to see where he was and as you looked towards the darkness behind the curtain, you saw him step out to be seen - Benjamin.

"Get away from me" You beg as he comes closer; making you more afraid that even if you screamed Tommy may not hear you.

"You know I can't do that" He mutters and shrugs his shoulders; walking closer and closer to you.

"Please" You stutter, a tear slipping down your face as you push your body against the balcony.

"Do i make you scared?" He smirks and touches your face with the back of his hand; making you flinch. "I do..."

You say nothing but stay silent as he touches your face; admiring every feature on your face. A strange pull affected you when you were near him, it was as if you were under is spell and you could not get out of it. You hated the affect it had on you, but you could not control it.

"Y/N!?" You hear your name being called, but you could not speak as Benjamin touched your face delicately. Tommy's voice yelled your name once more as he tried to open the door, but it appeared to be locked.

"Marry me" Benjamin spoke as he leaned in closer; your body still paralysed as his lips touched your ear as he spoke. "Marry me and I will not hurt him."

"No" You whisper, stuttering as you could not believe what you said to him.

"What?" He snapped and your eyes widened in fear; the sound of the door being broken at the same time.

"No" You say a little more louder.

"You wrench!" He yelled and lifted his arm to slap you but the shouts of Tommy made him stop in his course.

"Stay away from her!" He screamed and you looked to him with love and fear.

"Tommy!" You scream as you runs to him; his arms going around your waist and him pushing you behind him.

"I bid you welcome" Benjamin laughs mockingly to Tommy who moves closer to him in anger. "Did you think that I would harm her? Why would I make her pay for the sins that are written on your grave?"

With one swoop, the two start attacking each other; defending each other's glory. You start to cry as you watch the two claw at each other; you pull them apart and the sound of a gunshot went off; tearing you apart from them and seeing Benjamin pull a gun to Tommy head as he was on the ground.

"Y/N go." Tommy looks to you out and your eyes fill with tears.

"Make your choice." Benjamin yells. "It is me. Or him."

"You deceived me" You cry. "I gave you my mind blinding."

"I don't care." He yells and you jump; not wanting Tommy to die. "Make your choice."

"Pitiful creature of darkness." You stutter. "What kind of life have you known. God gave me courage to show you are not alone."

You moved closer to Benjamin and kissed his lips gently; hearing the gun fall to the ground as he kissed your lips and placing his hands on your waist.

Pulling away, Tommy points the gun at him and you rush back to Tommy's side; unsure what to do. Benjamin was in a daze and started to cry himself, his heart content. He looked at the gun and then at you; before standing on the balcony and make a life altering jump - which killed him instantly. You cried into Tommy's chest and he picked you up; not mad at you at all.

You felt awful but you knew deep down he would never of stopped.

"Y/N" Tommy whispers as he cuddles you into his chest. "I love you sweetheart, I really do."