Compromise

(E/c) eyes snapped wide open as the owner lifted their head just to meet face-to-face with a male with white hair and a set of sunglasses on his face.

A smirk appeared on the male's lips when he saw the cursed spirit finally wake up.

"Oh, look who's awake now." The male said with a teasing voice.

A set of fox ears pinned again the (E/c)-eyed figure's head, a soft growl leaving their lips in a warning tone.

"(Y/n) (L/n), a nine-tailed cursed spirit that works personally under Sukuna Ryomen. You were quite hard to catch," the male chuckled.

(Y/n) scoffed in annoyance as he continued to glare at the other figure right in front of him.

His nine tails swayed the ground quietly behind him, trying to ignore the many seals that surrounded him in every direction of the room.

Sharp (E/c) hues took in the male's figure once more, realizing who he was.

"Satoru Gojo..." (Y/n) muttered in distaste, doing his best to move himself a little away from the other.

Gojo gave an amused grin. "So you do know me, wonderful."

Gojo leaned against the back of the chair that he was sitting on, moving his face closer to the other.

"How about we reach a compromise?" Gojo finally asked.

(Y/n) gave a look of disbelief. "Compromise? Why the hell would I compromise with you?" He scoffed out.

Gojo chuckled in amusement, leaning against the palm of his hand.

"How about this... You work with us sorcerers and we'll let you wander around freely, but you have to promise to cause no trouble," Gojo says.

"Me, work with you? A damned cursed spirit? You're insane," the fox spirit scoffed before realizing something in Gojo's tone. "You didn't even ask your higher-ups... What the hell do you actually want?" (Y/n) rudely asked.

Gojo laughed when he realized that he was caught in a lie. He did not speak with his higher-ups about this situation.

They just knew that he was finally able to capture one of the most troublesome cursed spirits. Specifically the one that worked for Sukuna Ryomen, personally.

"You caught me," Gojo snickered, before smirking.

(Y/n) narrowed his eyes once more upon the male in front of him.

"I want you to be my student," Gojo says seriously.

"Your student? And what do I get out of this?" (Y/n) asked, staring at Gojo with a warning look.

Gojo stared at the cursed spirit in front of him for a few moments.

He had heard rumors about the fox spirit before him, but when he had fought him hours ago, (Y/n) had stayed away from any sort of civilization.

Gojo had even seen how the other would always change direction when he saw how close they were closing into a civilization.

The white-haired male immediately knew that the cursed spirit still had empathy for the human world, which amazed him in a way since that was non-existent in cursed spirits nowadays.

"You get to create friends and make bonds," Gojo answered.

(Y/n) deadpanned at the male before him. "You're serious, aren't you?" He questioned.

Gojo nodded his head.

(Y/n) grumbled under his breath. "You're a strange sorcerer, Satoru Gojo."

Gojo just smirked in amusement.

All of a sudden, his eyes widened behind his sunglasses when the sudden atmosphere of a cursed spirit disappeared. And just like the atmosphere disappearing, (Y/n) no longer had his nine fox tails and ears out.

The cursed spirit seemed like a normal person, a human.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the male before him. "Don't go falling for me already, idiot." He scowled.

Gojo's cheeks flustered a slight shade of pink before disappearing as a laugh left his lips once more.

"You and Yuta-kun will get along well. You're both special ranked, but you're just a bit more special than him seeing as you're a cursed spirit and he isn't, but he has one following him." Gojo chuckled.

"Can you untie me now? This is getting quite uncomfortable," (Y/n) muttered.

"Say the magic word~" Gojo teased.

"Fuck you," (Y/n) simply replied.

Gojo shrugged. "Close enough," he says before standing up onto his feet so that he could untie the bindings from (Y/n)'s hunched-over figure.

(Y/n) got up onto his feet, throwing his arms above his head so that he could stretch.

"I hate you," the cursed spirit that now looked human, says.

Gojo just smiled as if he didn't seem bothered by the comments being sent toward him.

"Now, (Y/n)-kun... I need you to promise me that you'll never show your true self unless you truly need to," Gojo states.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "You humans and your promises," he scoffed quietly. "Fine, I promise not to show who I truly am until I actually need to."