Chapter 89-The First Scandal

As Bill and Jerome sat in the security office at Neverland, the TV screen flashed with another news story

Bill didn't think it was important until Jerome started rapidly pointing at the TV and yelling, "Look! Look! Look!"

"What?!" Bill exclaimed as he spun around in the desk chair, "Oh my God!"

'King of Pop Cheating on Wife Athena Tyler?!'

''Jackson-Tyler Dynasty: Will It Crumble?'

"No. No. There's no way!" Bill exclaimed as he looked at Jerome, "Michael is fiercely loyal to Athena, he wouldn't do this!"

As the news report continued to unveil scandalous details, Bill and Jerome exchanged worried looks. The once unshakeable foundation of the Jackson-Tyler dynasty appeared to be cracking right before their eyes. Bill's mind raced as he thought back to all the times he had witnessed the undeniable love and loyalty between Michael and Athena. Could it all have been a facade?

Jerome, on the other hand, was already busy typing away on his computer, his fingers flying across the keyboard in a frenzy, "I need to find out more about this," he muttered to himself, his brows furrowed in determination, "There's no way he would—"

Suddenly, a loud knock at the door made both men jump. Before they could react, the door swung open to reveal Athena herself, her normally warm eyes now hard and steely. Without a word, she marched towards the TV screen and turned up the volume, her expression unreadable.

As the newscaster's voice filled the room with more damning accusations, her eyes blazed with anger, finally settling into a calm exterior as she pursed her lips and nodded, "Is he home?"

"No, Miss Tyler," Jerome said slowly, still in shock from her abrupt entrance, "He's out with some other security in meetings."

"Perfect," Athena nodded, "Tell him I said goodbye. My lawyer will be in touch."

With a chilling finality in her voice, Athena swiftly turned on her heel and marched out of the security office, leaving Bill and Jerome stunned in her wake.

"What just happened?" Bill whispered, his voice barely above a breath.

Jerome shot him a solemn look before turning back to the computer screen, the news report still playing in the background.

"We need to find out what really happened," he murmured, his fingers once again dancing across the keys to uncover the truth behind the scandal that threatened to tear the Jackson-Tyler dynasty apart.

As they delved deeper into the whirlwind of rumors and accusations surrounding Michael and Athena, a sense of unease settled over them like a dark cloud. The more they uncovered, the more questions arose, each one more troubling than the last.

But they knew Athena and Michael better than this. Neither of them would cheat on each other, so this made absolutely no sense.

Bill and Jerome worked tirelessly, poring over every piece of information they could find about the scandal that had erupted around Michael and Athena. Rumors swirled around them like a whirlwind, painting a picture of betrayal and deceit that seemed so out of character for the couple they had come to know so well.