Chapter 98-Lizzo & Prince Martial Dispute

August 28th, 1994

August 28th, 1994

"Hey! Lizzo, put me down!" Prince exclaimed in protest, "What do you think you're doing?! You think just because you're my wife that you can do whatever the hell you want?! What the—"

Lizzo placed him down on the couch, crossing her arms as she looked deeply into Prince's eyes, "I can't believe you would willingly dance with another woman for a music video!"

Prince glared as he crossed his arms in defense, "Well, it's not much different to your upcoming music video dance with whatshisface!"

Lizzo widened her eyes, "I don't want to dance with Harry!" she blurted out, "Being close to another man makes me uncomfortable! And the mere thought of you dancing in an intimate way with another woman—I just don't like it! I don't want another woman's hands on you, Prince!" Lizzo declared, her voice firm with possessiveness.

"Uh....can I say—?" Prince tried, only to be cut off by his wife.

"I don't want her hands on you, I don't want her anywhere near you, and I certainly don't want her pressing her crotch against you in some vulgar display for the whole world to see!" Lizzo stormed, her anger evident in her clenched fists, "The world knows I'm your wife! I don't want another woman near you! And I am not, in a million years, dancing with Harry! The only person I'm pressing my ass against is you, Prince!"

"Lizzo—"

Lizzo interjected once again, "Our bodies belong to each other, Prince, and that's how it's going to stay!"

Prince smirked in amusement, as he thought of their mutual best friend, "What if it was Athena Tyler? I mean, she was at our wedding. And she's also married to Michael Jackson."

"Well, I—" Lizzo cut herself off when she realized that Athena was a married woman, and she would never want to disrespect her friend or her marriage, "Okay, okay! Fine. I will consent to Athena dancing with you! But only because I know she wouldn't be turned on by you!"

Prince's jaw dropped, "Hey! I'll have you know, I could have women falling at my feet within seconds if I wanted to!"

Lizzo laughed, shaking her head in disbelief, "Oh please, Prince. You may have that effect on some women, but not on Athena. She's immune to your charm."

"I'm about to test this theory!" Prince exclaimed, "Nobody is immune to my charms!" he added as he ran to the phone and dialed Athena's number, "Athena, get to Paisley Park right now!" he huffed into the phone before hanging up.

Lizzo snorted in laughter, "You didn't even give her a chance to respond!" she teased, shaking her head at her husband's antics.

"Best Friend Duty calls!" Prince just grinned mischievously in response, a twinkle in his eye as he eagerly awaited Athena's arrival.

As they waited, Lizzo couldn't help but feel a surge of gratitude for the strong bond she shared with Prince. Despite the occasional challenges and misunderstandings, their love always prevailed, anchoring them to each other in a way that felt unbreakable.