Chapter 150-To Tell or Not To Tell

NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH—9:00 AM

Michael tossed his phone on the couch before turning to Bill and Jerome, "She said Reggie dragged her for an errand and condoms."

"A random errand?" Bill raised an eyebrow.

"Condoms?" Jerome added.

Bill crossed his arms, a bemused expression on his face as he exchanged a look with Jerome, "Condoms, huh? Sounds like quite the adventure Athena and Reggie are on," he remarked, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Michael shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips despite the underlying concern in his eyes, "I don't even want to know what they're up to. Knowing Reggie, it could be anything."

Jerome chuckled softly, "Well, they do say 'girls' day out' can get pretty interesting."

Just then, the sound of the front door opening drew their attention. Athena and Reggie walked in, both carrying bags from the drugstore.

"Hi, baby!" Athena said hurriedly as she quickly pecked his cheek, "Bye, baby!" she exclaimed as they ran passed the men.

"Baby—" Michael tried to say, only for the two women to disappear into Athena's office. He turned back to Bill and Jerome, "What....just happened?"

"I have no idea, sir," Bill said as she scratched his head.

Jerome frowned at the thought of the women's chaotic entrance and dramatic departure into the office, "That was quite the whirlwind."

Michael furrowed his eyebrows, "Did my wife really just run into the house, kiss me—on the cheek, mind you—and then disappear into her office with Reggie?" he shook his head in disbelief, "What are they up to in there?"

Bill and Jerome exchanged a glance before Bill spoke up, "Maybe they're planning a surprise or something."

Michael raised an eyebrow, "A surprise? What kind of surprise involves condoms?"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Jerome grinned, "Maybe they're blowing up the condoms like balloons!"

"What?!" Michael paused, his eyes widening in surprise at Jerome's suggestion. "Blowing up condoms like balloons? Are you serious?" He couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the idea, imagining Athena and Reggie engaging in such a playful activity.

Bill couldn't contain his laughter, doubling over as he imagined the scene, "That would be quite the sight to see," he managed to say between laughs.

Michael shook his head, still finding it hard to believe that his wife and her half-sister were up to such antics.

"I wouldn't put it past them, honestly," Bill shrugged, "They are a dynamic duo, that's for sure. Much like Athena and Kayden; you never know what they're gonna do!"