Chapter 166-Neverland Is Officially the Family Meetup Area

Hello, friends

Hello, friends.
These next few chapters had me crying writing them. 😭❤️
Love,
Dessa ❤️

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

April 21st, 2002

Jackie Jackson was sitting in his kitchen, enjoying a hot cup of coffee. As he gulped it down, his eyes widened at the sight of the news story on the TV and he did a spit take.

'The Tyler Dynasty: Kayden Tyler Rushed To The Hospital!'

In Jackie's tired state, he didn't realize right away that Kayden Tyler was his brother Michael's brother-in-law. But the second he realized, he reached for his cell phone and dialed Marlon.

Marlon picked up on the third ring. "Hello?" he answered groggily.

"Marlon, it's Jackie," he said urgently. "Have you seen the news? Kayden Tyler has been rushed to the hospital!"

There was a moment of silence on the other end before Marlon replied, "What? No, I haven't seen anything. Are Michael and Athena with him?"

"Probably not at this hour," Jackie said as he checked his watch, "It's nearly 3 in the morning! They're probably—oh, mom is calling me!"

Katherine's soft voice came through the phone, "Boys? What's going on? I just saw the—"

Joseph's voice cut her off, "We saw the news! Have you got in touch with Athena or Michael yet? To find out if it's true?"

"Not yet, I'm about to call Michael now," Jackie replied hurriedly, already dialing his brother's number.

The phone rang twice before Michael picked up, his voice thick with sleep, "Jackie? What's going on?" he asked, the worry evident in his tone, "Why are you calling me at 3:00 AM?"

"Have you seen the news about Kayden?" Jackie blurted out, getting straight to the point.

Michael rubbed his eyes, trying to shake off the grogginess that clouded his mind at being woken up in the middle of the night. The mention of Kayden's name sent a jolt of worry through him, and he sat up straighter in bed, suddenly wide awake.

"Kayden? What about him?" Michael asked, his heart pounding with anxiety. The silence on the other end of the line stretched out, making him feel as though time had slowed down to a crawl.

Finally, Jackie spoke, his voice laced with concern. "Kayden has been rushed to the hospital, Michael. It's all over the news."

Michael's breath caught in his throat as he processed the information. Thoughts raced through his mind as he tried to make sense of the sudden news about his brother-in-law.

"What? Why?" Michael asked in confusion.

"The news doesn't have much information. I called to see if it was true or fabricated," Jackie said, "We figured you would know because Athena."