Chapter 114-Steamy Shower

SEPTEMBER 7th, 1995

SEPTEMBER 7th, 1995

Michael came into the house, fuming in anger. He'd had a bad day at the studio and left in a hurry. He wanted to get to Athena, who seemed to be the only one who could solve his problem.

As Michael stormed into the house, his frustration simmering just below the surface, he called out for Athena, "Athena, where are you?" he bellowed, his voice echoing through the silent corridors of their home. There was no response, only an eerie stillness that wrapped around him like a suffocating shroud.

Growing more agitated by the second, Michael made his way through the familiar rooms of their house, each step fueling his mounting impatience. Finally reaching their bedroom, he pushed open the door, half-expecting to find Athena waiting for him with a comforting smile.

But the room was empty.

An unsettling feeling crept up his spine as he scanned the room, searching for any sign of Athena's presence. Her absence only intensified his frustration, a stark reminder of the turmoil brewing within him.

With a heavy sigh, Michael sank down on the edge of the bed, running a hand through his hair in exasperation. Where could she be?

The bathroom door suddenly opened and Athena walked in with a towel wrapped around her body, her hair wet, clearly just getting out of the shower, "Baby? Are you okay?" she asked in concern as she inched closer to him.

Michael took in her appearance, expertly wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her down to the bed, landing on top of her as he pulled the knot out of the towel she had wrapped around her and pressed his lips to hers.

Athena let out a surprised gasp at Michael's sudden intensity, her hands instinctively reaching up to tangle in his hair as she responded to his kiss with equal fervor. The heat of his anger quickly melted into a different kind of heat that ignited between them, their bodies entwined in a passionate embrace.

As their kiss deepened, the tension and frustrations of the day seemed to evaporate, replaced by a raw, primal desire that pulsed between them. The world outside their bedroom faded away as they lost themselves in each other, the only sound filling the room the ragged breaths that escaped them.

Michael trailed hot kisses along Athena's jawline, down her neck, igniting a trail of fire wherever his lips touched her skin. Athena arched beneath him, her own hands exploring the familiar contours of his body with a hunger born from love and longing.

"Mikey, we can't," Athena said breathlessly, "I just showered."

Michael didn't seem to care. He picked her up in his arms and carried her back to the bathroom, gently setting her on the counter before stripping his own clothes away and turning the water back on.

The steam from the hot water filled the bathroom as Michael drew Athena close, their naked bodies pressed together in a dance of desire. The water cascaded over them, a soothing caress that heightened the intimacy between them.