We got to keep her

Danny and Jessica's reaction a couple hours before.

"Okay, baby A is... Well I don't know.  Let's see, open your legs, little one.
Oh this one is just turning all the way around and ignoring me." He laughs.
"You two are in for some stubborn babies" He says and they laugh.
"Let's just go down here. Sorry, this isn't gonna feel good." The doctor tells Jessica as he scans low, right above her pubic bone.
"Oh gosh." She moves.
"Yeah, you probably have to pee right about now, right?"
"Just a little." She laughs.  He pressed right into her bladder, so it was taking everything not to pee.
"Yeah, sorry about that."
"It's okay.  Can you tell?"
"Yep." He smiles.
"Tell us!"
"Alright.... Are you sure?"
"Yes!"
"Okay, baby A is a boy!"
"A boy?!  Oh my gosh!" Jessica's eyes light up.
"Yes, another boy!" Danny lifts his fist.
Jessica looks up at him and giggles.
"What's the other one?"
"Let's see."
"Oh, looks like baby B is a boy as well." He smiles.
"Ah!" Jessica gets an excited look on her face.
"Yes!  YES YES YES!!!" Danny says loudly.
Jessica laughs and says, "Please excuse him, he's just a little excited."

They leave the doctors office, and Danny takes the carrier for her.
Jessica presses the button for the elevator, and smirks at him.
"Jess." He smiles.
She giggles and he sits the carrier down and holds her waist.
"Jess! Boys! Two of them!"
"I know!"
"Jessie, I am such a man!" He smiles big with wide eyes.
She laughs and says, "Yes, I know that, Danny.
I just can't believe there's two boys inside of me right now."
"Wanna make it three?" He smirks and pulls her body to his.
"Stop it!" She laughs and hits his chest.
"Heh, but really! Jess, I'm so excited!  We're gonna have three sons, how cool is that?"
"Very cool!" She laughs, then says, "Oh God, I really am happy.  Little boys are so much fun, and Arabella and Sofia will be our two princesses with a house full of boys."
Danny smiles and holds his hands on her back, "Four boys and three princesses."
"Awe!" She giggles as he leans in closer to her lips.
He kisses her, then breaks it and goes down to her belly.
"Ah, I'm so excited!" He kisses her bump over and over again.
Jessica laughs at how cute he is and runs her hands through his hair.

***

20 weeks pregnant

"Arabella, you're twenty four weeks old today! That means you're six months old! You're such a big girl!"
The baby smiles and Jessica says, "A half a year... I can't believe you're half a year already!"

Arabella was six months old, but technically she should only be three months old.  She was still a tiny little thing, but so far she has yet to have any complications after leaving the NICU.

"Okay Bella, it's time for the most dreadful part of the day.. Tummy time!"
Arabella absolutely hated tummy time.

Jessica lays her down, and Arabella cries.
"Oh I'm so sorry, but you have to do it, baby! Come on, sweet girl."

Danny walks in and smiles, "Hey! Oh.. Tummy time! She's not happy, is she?"
"Nope! What are you doing?"
"Making lunch for my loves."
"Aw, thank you!"
"No problem.  Arabella, what do you want?"
"She's having boobies for lunch, aren't you sweet girl?" Jessica baby talks and smiles at her.
"Mmm, I'll have what she's having." He smirks.
Jessica rolls her eyes, and looks back down at the baby.
Arabella smiles and giggles, but then it turns to a pout.
"She's feeling mixed emotions about it." Jessica laughs.
The baby starts crying, and Jessica says, "Bella, you're never gonna crawl if you don't do this! Come on, just lift your head up for momma."
Arabella does it, but then puts it right back down and cries.
"Aw, she's having a rough day! But that was so good! Mommy is so proud of you!" Jessica picks her up and pats her back.
"Jessica, she's six months old and she's not doing what the other two did at her age. You need to just make her do it, even if she is crying."
"Danny, she's not like the other two! I'm not gonna make her do anything!"
"Jessica, she's okay though. It's okay to let her cry, sweetie."
"Danny, don't do this to me again. You tried that with Jackson, and with her I'll always be like that. I spoil all of my kids, but with her.. It's different... I almost lost her." She says that last part in a whisper.
"I know, I'm not saying not to spoil her, Jess, I'm just saying that I think she can handle it. She's tough."
"I know.. But.."
"I know." Danny says.
"Shh shh.. You're okay... Yeah, momma knows." Jessica baby talks and rubs her back.
Danny cracks a small smile and she says, "I know you made me mad, but I need help standing up."
"I'll help you, baby." He laughs.
"Thanks." Jessica gives him a look and kisses the baby's head.
"I'm sorry.. You know I didn't mean it like that."
Jessica ignores him, and continues what she's doing.
"Jess.. I'm sorry."
She looks at him and he places his hand on her arm.
"You can spoil her or any of our kids whenever you want.  This little princess deserves to be spoiled... She's our little miracle." He smiles and touches Arabella.
"Yes she is... I just... I keep thinking how she could have been ta... I just don't want to make her do anything, and if I'm gonna be raising a spoiled brat, then so be it!  I'd rather have that then what could've happened."
"I know.. me too."
"I mean, to think that we could've lost her, Danny!" She looks up at him and cries.
"Shh.. Don't think about that, sweetie.
I know it's horrible.. I think about it everyday. But she's doing So well! and look at this beautiful beautiful little face we get to see everyday." He smiles at the baby.
More tears roll down Jessica's cheeks and she smiles at her.
"Yeah.. We got to keep her!" She chuckles.
"Yep.. She's a real blessing."
"Yes she is."

***

Later that night.

During dinner Jessica felt one of the boys roll around, so she put her hand on her belly.
"Oh my gosh, Danny, feel this!" She quickly grabs his hand and brings it to her bump.
Danny hasn't felt them move yet, so she wanted to do it fast before they stopped.
"Oh my gosh.. Oh that's so weird.  I've felt babies move around, but the feeling of two is so crazy!"
"Tell me about it!" She chuckles.
"Oh yeah, I'm sure you can really feel a difference."
"Definitely!"
Danny looks at her and smiles.
"I wanna feel! I wanna feel!" Sofia hops off her seat and runs over.
"Okay, feel right here." Jessica points to a certain spot on her belly.
"Woah, cooool!" Her eyes light up.
"Jackson, do you wanna feel?" Danny asks.
"Feel what?"
"The babies!" Jessica laughs.
"Oh.. yeah!" He smiles.

Jackson walks over and touches her bump, "Ah! Alien babies!
Jessica laughs and says, "Jackson, don't say that!"

***

Jessica and Danny were sitting in bed. The kids were asleep, and Arabella was in the bassinet across from their bed.
Jessica was reading, and Danny was on the computer.
"Daniel, you're gonna go blind, put your glasses on."
"No, I'm okay. Look at what I just found. This would be perfect for the girls!" He smiles and turns the laptop.

He shows her some outfits and Jessica smiles, "Awe! Those are so cute! Look at you, getting in touch with your girly side!" She giggles.
"Well online shopping is a lot more fun when you have two adorable little daughters to buy for."
"You don't like buying things for me?" She pouts.
"Oh honey, of course I do! You know that! You also know that I'd rather have you in no clothes at all, so that's probably why it's sometimes difficult to find stuff I wanna buy you."
"Stupid!" Jessica laughs and playfully hits him.

Danny shuts the laptop and takes her book from her.
He kisses her, and scootches closer.
Jessica tries to take her glasses off, but he stops her, "No, no, no... Leave the glasses on." He says in a deep voice, with a smirk.
She giggles and says, "Oh wait! Let me just check on the baby."
"Jess, you've been five feet away from her, for a total of thirty minutes, I don't think a whole lot has changed."
She laughs and says, "I know! Let me be, Daniel!"
"Alright, but hurry your fine ass back."
"Oh God!" She rolls her eyes, then goes to the bassinet.
Ever since the kids were babies, Jessica always felt their chest when they were asleep, to see if they were breathing.
She was always worried, so it was just something she did.
Jessica feels her, and immediately goes numb.
"Danny!" She says in the most fearful voice he's ever heard.
"What?!" He panics.
"She's not breathing!"

...