We've come so far

Jessica's POV.

"Hey Jess! Oh and hello beautiful girl!" Sarah smiles.

Arabella gets shy and buries her face in the crook of her mother's neck.

"Oh are you being shy now? Come on, you're not shy!" Jessica chuckles and lightly pats her butt.

"Say hi to Sarah!"

Arabella slowly turns her head and looks at Sarah.

"Hi pretty girl! You're getting so big!"

"Ya I tree now!" She says holding three little fingers up.

"Oh my gosh you're so old!"

"Ya and I- and I go to the doctor and they say I so big!"

"Awesome!"

Jessica chuckles and kisses Arabella's head.

"Can we eat now? Mommy said no Donald's cuz we gon eat Vannah's."

Sarah chuckles at the way she pronounces McDonald's and Savannah's.

"Well hopefully you'll like this too."

"Ya cuz I want nuggets."

"If you don't like the food here then mommy will buy you some nuggets."

Arabella smiles and hugs Jessica with excitement.

**

"So how are things going?" Jessica asks.

"Great! I'm just really busy. How have you all been?"

"Pretty good. Just running crazy after all these kids! Sofia's starting ice skating soon and Jackson is wanting to play soccer, so we'll start all that soon."

"And what about you? Do you think you'll ever go back to acting? It's been a while."

"Four years.. I don't know. I'm SO busy! Ryan has been calling me but.. I mean Sarah I have five kids! I'd love to do something small but it's just difficult. We have a place in Los Angeles but I really don't want to just up and move out there for a few months.. I think I'll wait till these little minions are older."

"Well that's understandable. I do miss you though!"

"Awe! I miss you too! I don't know.. I'll think about it.."

**

"Ma I tired!" Arabella rubs her eyes.

"You sleepy, baby?"

"Yeah." Arabella nods and holds her arms out to Jessica.

"Come here, sweet girl."

Jessica sits her on her lap and Arabella lays forward on her mother's chest.

Jessica kisses her head and softly rubs her back.

"It's nap time.. I wonder what kind of trouble your brothers are getting into."

Sarah laughs, "How's Danny?"

"He's great!  Sarah. I know this sounds so cheesy but.. I just love him so much.  He has his faults but Sarah he's a great daddy.. and he's a good husband.. He took my out on Valentine's Day and he can still make me feel like this young teenage girl falling in love for the very first time ever.  We've had our problems in the past.. But I love him more than you would ever know."

**

Danny's POV.

His body became hot, his hands were sweaty.  He couldn't get himself to say anything.

"We've come so far.. This can't happen."

His voice was low and shaky but the words finally made it out of his mouth.

"I-Is he mine?"