S***

Every time Mika punched Richard, he said Mika was weak and only then gave him a punch. This made Mika more and more angry and punched him harder and harder. Richard's idea was that. That he would get better and better because he was angry. However, it reached a point where Mika was already so, so angry that in addition to having punched him with a lot of force hit him full in the face and he fell back. Mika let his jaw drop, knelt down beside Richard who was with his eyes closed and tore the gloves off his hands.

Mika: Richard ?! (patting Richard lightly) Merde, merde, merde ... What did I do ?!

Richard: (eyes closed) A punch executed perfectly.

Mika: Are you okay ?!

Richard: (opens his eyes and smiles) I'm fine.

Mika: Are you kidding me ?!

Richard: That punch was perfect. You won! (takes off the gloves)

Mika: I thought I had killed you !!

Richard: Mika, calm down! You did well, but it was not that strong!

Mika: Are you going to get up?

Richard: No ... I'm fine ... It's comfortable.

Mika: You're dizzy, are not you?

Richard: Yeah. Just wait a little.

Mika lay down beside him, also facing up, to wait for him to feel able to get up.

Mika: Sorry for ruining your day at the gym. I was not really made for it.

Richard: That's true. You were not made for it. But you did not ruin anything. It was the best trip to the gym ever.

Mika: Such a liar.

(Laughs)

Richard: You can come with me whenever you want.

Mika: To destroy treadmills, bikes and your face.

Richard: I think I'm a risk taker.

Mika: Of your life.

Richard: (smiles) Maybe.

They both began to smile as they stared at the ceiling and were silent. Unlike previous times this silence was not embarrassing but rather pleasant enough. Mika looked out of the corner of his eye and saw Richard looking serene at the ceiling. Slowly he reached out and stretched his arm until his hand was beside Richard's, but not touching. Then he stretched out his fingers in slow motion to grab Richard's hand, but as soon as his fingers touched Richard's hand he pushed it away and stood up.

Richard: I'm fine now and it's time to go.

Mika got up and nodded.

Outside, more journalists, more questions.

- Were you in the gym together?

- Was it a date?

- Mika, is that your new boyfriend?

Once again they went to Mika's car without saying a single word to the journalists. However, Mika was eager to answer "yes" to everything but, unfortunately, it was not true.

(At the door of hotel rooms)

Mika: Thanks for the invitation, one more time. Although it was not something I used to do and it's not my thing it was fun.

Richard: I appreciate that. Your company is always a pleasure.

Mika: Are you going to rehearse?