The End

No need to worry everyone, there's going to be a "season 2" to this series. I have already started writing it. I really hope you enjoyed this story, and I apologize for it being so many parts, I just kept getting ideas that made the story really long. The next part of this story will not be as long as this one, just because I know people sometimes lose interest by the end. Please feel free to leave any comments about the story, it might be able to help me in my next one or the future ones I plan on doing with other characters and plot lines. :)

Thank you to those of you who have followed along this far, it truly means a lot to me. As for the whole TikTok thing, I will be staying here and not making another account. It was a lot of work trying to do both and I got banned for no reason. I also feel like I have more creative freedom if I stay here rather than on TikTok.

This next "season" will pick up 10 years later. Tom and you only ever had Ryker and Haylee. They are 10. Kristen and Harrison had Liam and Mattie. Liam is also 10, being 10 months younger than the twins and Ryker's best friend, and Mattie is 7. The beach house got bigger with a massive addition since Tom's brothers moved in but now they come and go. Paddy and Sam live there and help with the twins when you and Tom are working or when they aren't busy or away at school. Sam found a job near the beach house since he preferred being around Haylee all the time, and Paddy went off to college but loved staying at the beach house whenever he could. You and Tom have made dozens of movies and have gone to dozens of premiers. This is where the story gets even more interesting ;)