{new girl}

I walked over to the trunk of my car taking out the grocery bags. I smiled looking at the park people we're catching and chilling on the grass.
Today we get a new girl in our dorm
Y/n is her name she will study mecial science at our college.
"Hey, Shawn". Benny walked over to me.
"Hey, benny".
"we're gonna hang out in the student union tonight play some chess drink some beers wanna join?".
"I don't know, a new girl is coming to our dorm and we want her to be comfortable, maybe I'll come".
"Okay text me if you know". He patted my back.
"See you man". I smiled waving at him.
I walked over to my dorm billing.
Walking over the halls to my dorm.
"I'm home".
"...oh and that's Shawn". Alessia pointed at me.
A girl smaller than alessia with beautiful soft hair and a cute face waved at me.
"Hey y/n". She introduced herself.
"Shawn". I put the bags on the counter smiling at her.
Alessia phone went off. She took it out of her pocket.
"Shawn do you wanna show y/n around and help her with her stuff? I gotta take this".
I nodded.
She smiled taking the call.
"Oh hey, baby...". She walked to her room.
"Uhm so... How was the trip?".
"It was exhausting".
"I understand, all the way from New York right?". I leaned against the counter.
She nodded.
"You must be tired I'll show you your room so you can settle down a little".
She smiled.
I led her to the empty room.
"This is your room it isn't big... Okay it's pretty small but you know what small rooms are cozy and...".
"I had a small room hack home too". She smiled.
"Fits' you". I looked down at her.
She raised her eyebrow.
"Small room small girl you know". I ran my hand through my hair.

She kinda makes me nervous... Okay, stop it's fine!

"Where did you park your car I can get your stuff".
"P b4". She handed me her keys.

I walked over back to the lift getting all her stuff in.
Unlocking our dorm I was attacked by Tarzan as he bit down my jeans dragging me in.
"Hey sweet boy calms down I'm here". I set down y/n's stuff so I can pick him up.
"You're getting heavy". I kissed his head.
"Hey, Shawn". Brian smiled.
"Hey worm". I set Tarzan down
"Not funny".
"For me it is". I laughed.
"Anyway, that new girl y/n seems pretty nice although she doesn't talk a lot". He flopped down on the sofa.
"Does that matter maybe she needs to get comfortable with us still especially with you with your loud personality". I laugh.
"Whatever". He turned back to his book.
I walked over to y/n's room dragging her stuff with me.
"Hey y/n".
"Yes".
"Tarzan sniffed the door. Softly pawing the wood.
"I hope you aren't scared of dogs". I opened the door planing her suitcase and backpack in the room.
"Aww hey". Y/n patted Tarzan who jumped on her bed sniffing on her hand.
"I guess Tarzan likes you". I smiled.
She smiled back.
"You need help with the room".
"You wanna help?". She tilted her head a little.
"Yes".
She nodded. Handing me a few books from the suitcase.
"Where do you want them?".
"Windowsill". She pointed at the window.
We spend hours setting up and decorating her room.

"So what are you gonna do this evening?". I handed her a glass of water.
"Walk around the uni".
"I was going there to grab some beer and play some chess with a few friends of mine you should come".
"My walk won't be long, I have to study anyway". She traced the striatal of her glass.
"Okay, alessia and brian will leave in a few hours for field research they'll be gone the whole weekend, so you're alone then. are you sure?".
"I'm sure".
"Do you want my number?". I pulled my phone from my pocket.
She raised her eyebrow the message took me a second to understand when I did my cheeks heated up.

What is this girl doing to me?

"I mean uhm if you can't find something or you need help you can call me".
She nodded unlocking my phone.
We exchanged numbers.
"Well I go then... Uhm can you walk Tarzan, around 9 o clock?".
She smiled nodding at me turning her head at Tarzan who was napping on the floor.
I texted benny taking my jacket from the chair walking to the student union.