{holding you is all i think about}

(Boyxgirl)

SHAWN'S POV 

I reached out my hand to her soft silklike hair pulling a piece toward me. Rubbing it towards my fingers. Smiling to myself.
She turned around a smile spared on her face.
"What were you doing?". She turned towards me quickly looking back at the teacher to see if he wasn't paying attention to us.
"There was a little fibril in your hair". I buried out not knowing what to lie otherwise.
"Well, thank you for pulling it out". She smiled.
"So...". I rested my chin in my hand.
She raised her eyebrow.
"So uhm...". i couldn't seem to get anything out of my month.
"What are you gonna do for the Christmas holidays?". She played with her pen aimlessly.
"Playing ice hockey on lake Ontario write some songs and spend time with my family". I smiled.
"That's nice". Her smile fades away slowly.
I decided to ignore it because I just could he in my head.
"And you what are you gonna do?".
She heaved her shoulders up.
"What?". I tilted my head a little begin to worry.
"I don't know maybe just reading and watching some Netflix".
"Aren't your parents there?".
She shook her head.
"My parents are working in the north of Canada".
"Don't you have any siblings"?
"My brother died a year ago". She looked down but I could still see the tears in her eyes.
"I'm so sorry to hear that y/n". I rested my hand on her arm.
"Y/n what's wrong?". Our teacher walked closer to her.

I hate him!

"Nothing".
"You were crying".
"No, I'm fine".
"You're sure?". He pulled his hand on her shoulder.
I could feel her muscles tense up.
"Yes...".
"We'll talk about it after class okay". He squeezed her shoulder.
She just looked down.
I exhaled when he walked away.

He always made her feel uncomfortable to begin too touchy and all the girls were jealous of her because he's handsome and still quite young for a teacher.
Not all young teachers were good. I saw him kissing students taking them to his home even having heavily heated makeout sessions in his classroom with them.
The thing was all those girls didn't care at all I know y/n will
I don't want her to go through something like that y/n is the smallest from our class so much easier to manipulate for him.

"I don't wanna talk to him". Y/n turned back to me scared.
"Hey don't worry I'll keep you from him". I rubbed her back.
"How?".
"I have a plan just go with it". I smiled.

The bel rang which meant we have holidays now.
I was planning on kissing y/n as to keep our teacher from her. Not really chill for her, but super chill for me because I love her a lot.

I smiled to myself as I packed my books into my backpack.
"Y/n?". Our teacher walked up to us.
"Sorry I have to tell her something". I dragged her with me to the hall.
I was almost empty in there everyone was rushed to their locker to leave the school.
"What is your plan then?". She looked up at me as she leaned against the wall.
"Y/n!". Our teacher's voice called through the door of the classroom.
"This". I leaned closer to her pulling her against my chest pressing my lips against her soft pink ones.
It felt like a dream even better than a dream even though it was just to protect her I won't lie and say I didn't like it.
"Y/n come and talk". Our teacher opened the door from the classroom.
She pulled away slowly. But before she could say something I desired to talk.
"Can't you see we're busy?". I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Shawn". She slightly pushed my chest but I pulled her against the wall again leaning down to her ear.
"I'm protecting you". I pulled her hair behind her ear.
"Y/n now come here talk!". He waved her over but I held her arm to keep her with me.
"Do you want this?". I stoke my thumb over her arm.
"No, if course not he is scary... But I have to". She looked down sadly.
"No, you don't". I tugged on her sleeve slightly.
"You see she doesn't want to you pervert!".
"Mendes to the director now y/n you come with me!".
"Well actually no, school is over so you don't have to say anything over me and you're right maybe we should go to the director to fire you". I took y/n's hand pulling her behind me, shielding her from him.
"What a nonsense y/n come here". He pointed at the spot in front of him.
After a few seconds when y/n didn't miged yet he ordered again.
"Y/n come here now!".
She held my arm tightly sivering.
"She doesn't want to!". I balled my hand angrily the only thing u could hear it the blood in my ear ruching through the other parts of my body making me wanna punch him so bad.
"Come on y/n I'll take you home". I took her hand pulling her on the other side ad far away from the outer teacher.