{grey eyes}

A/N: FIRST Y/N AND SHAWN AREN'T THE MAIN FOCUS FOR ONCE
SECOND I DON'T WANNA SAY THAT SHAWN IS GAY OR SOMETHING BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS CUTE BECAUSE IT'S PRIDE MONTH.

SHAWN'S POV

I ran through the halls of Roger center Toronto back from hostage go the main one Alessia and y/n flowing me.
"That was so amazing". Alessia started running backward.
"Yes, it was when shawn walked up the stage and the wristbands started going crazy". Y/n smiled.
"See why I love to tour?".
"Definitely" the two girls yelled in unison.
Y/n looked at the golf chart were people drive into to cross the arena her eyes light up brightly.
"Shawn can we do that?". She took my arm.
"Maybe another time". I ruffled through her hair.

"Need the setlist?" Andrew handed me one.
"Just like last time, Andrew setlists don't work we evidently forget the lyrics"
"I can break your camera again con".
"Sure shawny". He patted my shoulder.
The music beat stared again I first bumped everyone expert for y/n we had a ritual of hugging instead of the handshake we evolved it after I came out to her she was the first I strides because she is one of the sweetest people ever and we are pretty close.
People who would know think we are together. But we know better.

I ran up the stage saw my millions of fan's my face light up brightly when they sang along with treat you better.
I was the luckiest kid on earth now seeing all those lights wich were my fans. And it was in my hometown Toronto I dreamed about this ever since I was a little boy who made music in his bedroom with a broken guitar.
And now I'm here it's so surreal for me to stand here singing with my fans and supporters and friends.

During why a rainbow flag was thrown onto the stage I picked it up and draped it over my shoulder looked around to see who threw it. I met his eyes beautiful deep-set grey eyes wavy ginger hair, but slightly olive skin which seems to be from silk. Little flecks on his cheekbones and nose.

That cutie is mine now!

I pulled my guitar on my back and walked over to him. Coughed down, started at him, and sang the lyrics. A rosy color blossomed in his cheeks which made mine turned red too.

Push it down, Shawn!

I quickly smiled at him and stood up again walking back to the middle of the stage and stared my guitar solo.

Time flew passed to the in my blood run off the crowd sang along as I ran off the stage striped over my own feet again but somehow managed to keep upright.
"You're okay?". Jake held my arm.
"Yes".
I ran towards the front row gave them high fives and hugs.

I hate it that I can't hug the whole arena...

Meanwhile, u were looking for him trying to find the calm grey eyes in the crowd. When they met mine I ran to him and hugged him.
"How are you?". I grabbed his hand.
"I'm amazing right now". His eyes lighted up in amazement.
I bright my lips to his ear.
"What's your name?".
"Arrow".

Wow... Arrow

I smiled and hugged him again if people could see heartened they would definitely see it now.
"Thank you for the flag".
He doesn't respond his lips slightly parted as he nogged in a trance.
I hugged him for one last time. Lingered on him a beat longer than it had too.
I ran to go to the end of the row and hugged a few other people. Stumped up in stage again and grabbed the mic and waved at the crowd.
"Thank you, Toronto my god thank you for coming here tonight and sing with me it means the world... I love you all and each of you I see you next time Toronto!".
I blow kissed into the crowd and wanted to walk away but my feet kept stuck in the ground I kept starting at the light mesmerizing among the lights and the rose. Capturing this moment.