{risk}

A/N: I DON'T WANT TO TALK BAD ABOUT ANYONE OR ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE I JUST WANNA SHINE A LIGHT ONTO WHAT HAPPENED

Y/N'S POV

"I shouldn't have been here I don't want to be here but I am because as long as racism and violins upon black people still are relevant until this day I have to protest and I gave to be here. Our president twittered IF THEY START TO LOOTING WE START SHOOTING I flipped it around a bit... I say us dying means we start to uprise". The co-founder of until freedom stood on a brick wall speaking through a megaphone. "Now repeat with me!". "Us dying means we start to uprise". The whole crowd echoed through the city I doubt if they could hear us all the way in Toronto. The streets were crowded with people it was chaos, to be honest, this place isn't for me I easily can get lost in the people. But I also can move easily.
It's too much for me I felt the world spinning around me dangerous. I managed to get to a quiet place where people where marching to the open square in this area it has become violent. Armed polices pulled people on the ground rudely all around me were screams and smoke from the firebombs the police had pulled out.
An image of a black girl being pressed against the ground catches my eye. She struggled against his grip kicking and screaming for him to let go.
"I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die please let me go!". She tried to pull him away but he pulled her hands back onto the pavement.
"Let my friend go!". Another girl around six years old tried to pull him off of her friend.

Children shouldn't be here nobody should be here but especially not children.

The officer pulled out pepper spray and sprayed her face with it.
A scream left the girl's mouth she ran away as fast as she can. I catch her in my arms, she shrieked when our bodies touched.
"Hey hey, it's okay I wanna help you my name is y/n" I slowly rubbed her shoulders.
"I can't see". Tears left her bloodshot eyes.
"Where is your family?".
"I don't know" she pressed her face into my chest.
A man ran towards us and pressed her to his chest.
"Ellie, aww sweetheart it's okay".
"Dad?".
"Come here, sweetheart... Does somebody has eye drops?!".
"Where is dad?".
"He is coming to sweetheart you are gonna be okay".
A little crowd of four people gathered around us.
"Wait I have water". One person pulled out a water bottle slowly letting the water travel down her face.
A man stood next to her kissing her after shortly and hugging her.
"Hey princess I'm here".
"Dad, it hurts".
"I know but we are here with seven people now and we will help you".
"Where is y/n?".
"I'm here Ellie". I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

After a half-hour, she felt better a bit.
"Thank you for taking care of her". Her first dad smiled
"It's nothing... Why is she here it's too dangerous?".
"She wanted it herself if she didn't say anything we weren't here".
"She is brave but she must have that from her dad's". I smiled.
"She is".

I disappeared into the crowd again. To the square of the government house. Squat down to the ground and waited for the major to come onto the balcony.
A guard stepped out, a gun pressing against his side.
"The major will not be ready to speak to you all we'll give him the message".
"Bullshit!".
"Yes!".
The crowd started to tell out of nowhere.
I raised my voice over the others and pulled down my cardboard to use my hands as a megaphone
"Bring him out!". As soon as I left my lips and Reached the guard he grabbed his riffel but kept I down.
"Bring him out!" I heard a male voice behind me before I knew it the whole crowd was screaming out my line.
The guard brought his walk and talky to his lips as they moved soundless, muffled by the chaos around us.
Police marched onto the square pulling us closer into a tight cluster. My back pressed against a hard warm chest.
Heat instantly rose up to my cheeks.
I turned my head as far as I can to see his face. Half his face was covered with a black mask for protection against the virus. Wild brown curls stuck to his forehead he had beautiful caramel brown eyes when they met mine his pupils expanded in realization.
"You're that girl who started yelling".