{737-800}

A/N: This story is based onto the plane crash in Irak from around 2 weeks ago with a lot of deaths involved. Still praying for the friends family and loved ones who still need to heal from this disaster

SHAWN'S POV

I woke up to again an empty bed it's so cold without her even though we didn't really have a winter this year it's still cold without her. I dragged myself out of bed, pulled on some clothes and made myself coffee.

She is coming home I'm so happy

She has been gone for two weeks now and I miss her so badly it literally hurts. I can't wait to hold her in my arms again to feel her heart beating against my chest, to inhale her natural signature, to hear her voice again, to kiss her again. No longer will the house be quiet without her voice. It's always quiet when she is gone.

I put my coffee in my thermos mug to take to the airport, walked to the hall to put on my shoes. I unlocked my door. I nearly forget her gift I bought her. I walked back to the bedroom and grabbed the stuffed animal a giraffe her favorite.

I locked the door behind me, walked down the stairs. Opened the door. The air blow softly through my hair. Messed up my curls already.
I drove off to the airport, Put on A-team from Ed Sheeran, sang along quietly.
I got an incoming call from mum.
I accepted it.
"Hey, mum".
"Hey, honey, are you driving?!".
"Chill I'm having you on handsfree".
"You sound happy".
"Of course mum I'm so happy y/n is coming back my babe is coming back!".
"Tell her I missed her and we need to meet soon again".
"I will mum I'm sure she misses you too".
"Have fun today honey".
"Bye, mum love you".
"I love you too shawn".
I finished the call and took a sip of my coffee. Quickly looked over to the giraffe sitting next to me, reached out to pat the fabric.

She is gonna be back soon, no longer silent days of work, no longer lonely dinners on my kitchen island. No longer being cold without her. No longer having to go to sleep without her and wake up in an empty bed.
She'll be home in a few hours. The house will be full of life again. She'll be dancing barefoot in the early mornings. She'll be singing in the shower. She'll be hugging me from behind. She'll be attacking me with kisses. She'll be there through my darkest days to brighten them up always. She'll help me through my anxiety attack.
She'll be the one who loves me the most.

I was one minute away from, Toronto Pearson national airport. I done onto the aria and looked for a parking loft.
I found one empty spot, turned off the music and grabbed my phone and key's closed the door from the diver's side. Walked over to the passenger side. Took the giraffe stuffed animal in my arms like a baby.

She will love it

I locked my car and walked over to the closed entire. Since I stepped in I blended into the crowd.
I pulled out my phone. Looked through it for Y/n's contact.

Shawn: babe when will you drive?

...

Shawn: I miss you, babe...

...

Shawn: what's wrong..y/n what happened?!

That's weird she always replies

She is in a plane Shawn maybe it didn't arrived yet

Or maybe she is sleeping

Maybe...

No, you are not gonna think that way!

I waited for a while just standing there while people rushed along me.