{when i tast tequila}

SHAWN'S POV

I sat down on my sofa watching people laughing and partying in the living room.
"Shawn!".
"What?".
"Why don't you have tequila?".
My heart held still, began to shut down.

God that word!

"Oh, yea sorry bubby I forgot".
"You never forget it I mean you never did".

No not until Y/n came along...

I stood up and looked into the freeze box, it was half empty already.
I reached out to the last bottle of vodka handed it to brian.
"Here you go buddy".
"I can get along with vodka I think thanks shawny".
"Shut up dude". I pushed him in his stomach.
He turned around looking for Connor, who was being crowed in by girl signing dunkly along with 'if I can't have you' he catcher brian's eyes.
"Hey, conner we got vodka!".
"Yay, bring it here brain!".
"He is so drunk".
I nodded in agreement and laughed at his act of happiness.

I've thrown this party to celebrate my album will be done soon. But it seems like my friends love it more than I do.
I walked back towards the sofa sitting down blankly starting in front of me. Lifted up my glass to my lips.

And I drank all my whiskey already...

I pored in the last bit of red wine which stood in front of me.
I just let the liquid burn my throat waiting until this party is over.

I don't wanna be here.

tried to blend in with the crowd while making my way over to the crowd. Putting on my shoes and jacket. Walked out into the lift.

I stopped out of my aprentemt complex pulled my keys out of my pocket. And walked towards my car, opened the door and stepped in. I watched my breath trying to grasp everything.

Am I too drunk to drive?

Without even thinking about it again I started the car and drove off towards the bar. I turned on my music and tried to focus as much as I can towards the road.

I stopped at the parking loft form the bar.

The same bar...

I stepped out and walked over to the building. My phone started ringing like crazy. I slowly took it out of my pocket. Brian's name popped up on my screen. Then the call stopped.
I got thirteen missing calls from him and over a hundred texts from conner.
I opened the texts and saw that he went crazy about me.

Conner: Shawn was are you dude I can't find you

Conner: shawn?

Conner: shawn where the fuck are you?!

Conner: if you are with someone please leave her alone

Conner: Oh okay ouch choosing some random girl over your friend I see...

Conner: okay use protection dude

I closed it and called brian.
"Hey, Shawn was the fuck are you!?".
"In front of the bar".
"Which bar?!".
"THE bar".
"Are you drunk"?
"No, it's okay".
"Come on and drive your ass over here".
"Why?".
"That Y/n girl is here".
"Fuck yeah, uhm don't lose her out of sigh I'm there in few minutes!".

I ran back go my car threw open the door and jumped in stared at the car before even closing the door. Turned up the music and buckled me up while driving.
Shay's voice stared stinging through the speakers.

Not this song not now...

I CAN STILL SHUT DOWN THE PARTY I CAN HANG WITH ANYBODY I CAN DRINK WHISKEY OR RED WINE CAMPAIN ALL NIGHT LITTLE SCOTCH ON THE ROCKS AND I'M FINE, I'M FINE