{look up at the mistletoe}

SHAWN'S POV

"...Y/n" Brian riffled through my hair.
Only the mention from her name made my cheeks burn already.
"Aww, our Shawny is in love".
"Shut up Conner I'm not!".
Andrew walked in leaned against my seat.
"Boys" We all turned our heads to him.
"Julia, Alessia, and Y/n are picking us up from the airport".

Y/n?!

"Aww, I see my Julia again" Conner looked at his phone and smiled at a photo of him and Julia.
"Haha, Alessia is better dude she is my baby girl".
"Yea I'm happy to see that you are excited to see your girlfriends again".
"Hey, dude come on Y/n isn't that unreachable".
"Still its Y/n".
"And?".
"Conner, she is the cutest mist beautiful and sweets girl I ever met".
"She is our friend how hard can it be?".
"She never had a boyfriend Brian, I just wanna take it easy on her".
"You will get her bro".
"You have easy talking Julia was already jumping on you the first moment she saw you".
"Come on shawn... Alessia was not that easy neither".
"Yea"
I looked out of the window down to the clouds, thinking about Christmas with y/n.

I dozed off to sleep. Into a dream of happiness and butterflies.

I sat In my car Y/n sat next to me we listed to lover the remix which we both love. She leaned against my chest holding my hand. She wore the same blue ripped jeans and the soft white sweater as when I met her.
She backed off from me to kiss my cheek, then my lips.
"Okay, how do I look?".
I just stared at her not really listening to her question.
"Shawn?".
"What?".
"Do I look nice"?
"Nice? Y/n you are beautiful, stunning, cute I can go on".
"No Shawn you don't understand I will meet your parents isn't this too casual?".
"Beautiful, they will love you".
"Really?".
"Yes".
"Okay, I am ready".
I let go of her hand. To open the door, step out and walked to her side opened her door.
"I could have done it myself, Shawn".
"Come on let me be a gentleman".
"Okay Mendes".
She kissed my jaw.
We talked into the driveway from my parents. Mum opened the door smiled at me to see the girl on my arms.
"Come in Shawn".
We talked to the livingroom when ally family members turned their heads to us. Y/n grabbed my arm because she is shy.
"Hey you all, I want you to meet Y/n".
"Hey, sweetie" mum hugged her.
"She is so beautiful".
"I know Aaliyah".
"Take care of her son".
"I will".
I kissed her in front of my whole family.
She called my name
"Shawn".
"Shawn".
"Shawn wake up"

Cez shook me out of my sleep.
"Y/n?".
"You wished buddy"
"My God cez I thought you were..."
"Y/n".
"Yea" My cheeks burned up again.
"What did you dreamed?".
"I took Y/n to my family we were together".
"You love her right?".
"I think so".
"Shawn come on its writing all over your face".

"Cez! Sit down we are gonna land" Andrew waved over to the seat next to him.

In a few minutes, we landed on the ground. I pulled myself up from my seat and walked off the stairs into the Toronto cold breeze.
Jake led me into the airport. Made sure I wasn't gonna be locked in by crowds of fans.
I kept looking for Y/n.
Before I knew I heard Alessia shout for brian. Julia was already hugging conner tightly.

Y/n must be close

I looked for her and saw her talking to Andrew and Cez. She is beautiful always. I have seen so many beautiful girls on tour so many unique faces. Tall, short, curvy, slim, tanned skin in so many different ways, so many colors of eyes, heterochromia eyes, brown hair, blond hair, black hair, red hair and everything in between and beyond. All kinds of beautiful girls, maybe even more beautiful than Y/n. But they don't have her heart. Nobody has a kind of heart Y/n has.