{its a fairy tale i can't explain}

(Boyxgirl)

SHAWN'S POV

Some people say I live a fairy tale life that I have everything I need a whole island I can make my own, my kind of people who love me. But they have it all wrong I'm not just a prince. I've always hated that word it sounded so strict like my whole future is already a path out for me and it is already thought through and set on a lock I can't change it. the plan is. Giving me through a million meetings with other royal family's only with girls because otherwise, I can't get full blood royal children.
Mum and dad know I'm bi I asked them if I can meet some guys too because maybe I don't like the girls but rules are strict for royal families.

But this isn't a fairy tale. Not even a story about a prince. This is a story about a guy growing up.

I sat on the wooden panel feet bungling around above the ground. My guitar on my lap playing the strings softly. This was my favorite place to be somewhere far away from our huge treehouse I've my own tiny house up above the ground somewhere in the outskirts of the islands. With a view on the sea, nobody now's about this place only me and my sister Aaliyah we built it together. She works in the ship's repairing since she is the youngest and doesn't have to be kept in the royal family if she doesn't want to she can do whatever she wants for the job marry whoever she wants. She has a boyfriend Jordan he doesn't have royal blood at all grew up in the center of our little island. They are so happy and cute. I wanna have someone like that too. With who I can be cute and all.

I looked over the ocean seeing ships sailing towards the beach.

She's back!

I waved at my sister who was at the noch of the ship.
"Hey, shawn!". She smiled.
"Hey come here as fast as possible I have a new song!". I waved her over.
She jumped off the ship onto the sand running towards the tree climbing up onto the platform. I grabbed her arm heaving her up. Pulling her into a hug.
"Hey, babysis". I squeezed her.
"Hey, shawn". She smiled.
She sat down next to me as I picked up my guitar again.
"It's called always been you, I've been listening to the sea for a while last night and it had this tune". I started playing my guitar singing the lyrics I made up.
"For who is it?". Aalihya pocked me on my side.
"For my future boy or girlfriend if they even exist". I looked over the sea into the distance.
"I'm sure they will somewhere on this earth, there is a boy or girl who I'll love you for you and not for your royal blood". She kissed my forehead.
"In the end they all are". I looked down behind hit by the wave of realization and sadness."
"Jordan wasn't in for any crown too". She smiled.
"But Jordan is a special boy if he wasn't yours I would get him". I laughted softly.
"Shawn no that isn't funny you aren't gonna steal my boyfriend!". She hit my arm.
"Don't worry I won't I'm finding my love". I smiled.

We stayed there for a while talking and playing guitar making the lyrics better. Right before the sun was setting I packed my guitar back onto the bag walking towards our three houses. We passed some girls who shied away from me but still kept starting

Blood Angels

Aaliyah and I made that name up for girls who were nice to me because I know they won't nice to me they were nice to get a crown.

"Hey, Shawn honey". Mum kissed my forehead as I say down on the sofa.
"Hey, mum". I smiled unpacking my guitar. Oreo and Tarzan rolled over each another barking happily to see Aaliyah and my hack.
Oreo is Aaliyah's dog tartan is mine.
I hugged him suffering through his fur.
"Hey, sweet boy". I kissed his head.
Dar walked into the living room from the kitchen
"Hey, bud your dog peed on the floor again". Dad smiled.
"Don't be mad at him dad he's just a puppy remember, he's a baby". I smiled booping his nose.
It isn't that I don't like my parents I love them their amazing I don't blame them not at all their also just forced by rules. mum is British and dad is Portuguese. But our family has always been royal from this little island Now we live here.
"I think we need to talk". He says down in his chair optimize form the sofa
"Oh no, what?". I lifted Tarzan from my lap leaning forward.
"We uhm kinda found the perfect girl for you to marry".
"Okay". I raised my eyebrow.
So many times I heard this phrase and it aculy never happened.
"You don't understand honey we have signed the agreement already you'll meet her tomorrow and this weekend you'll marry her".
"What?!".