{workspace}

Y/N'S POV

I walked through the gates of the fair I work it was a Friday morning and we respected a lot of people here today because the weather is support to be good today.
Jake was unlocking the security system.
"Morning jake".
"Morning y/n". He waved at me.
I walked over to the warehouse where my cotton candy stand stood stocked. That's right from this whole abusive fair I own a cotton candy stand.
The thing is the boss of this fair needed a cover-up for what this fair is really about is you have a kid's section of the fair with real fair stuff like rollercoaster and games food and drinks where the parents drop them off they go to the partner area were they are ganna 'chill and wait for their children to be satisfied after a day on the fair'

I dragged my stand out of the warehouse others we're dragging out parts of outside games and other candy stands.
The fair slowly started living children standing in lines hugging their parents before running off the parents disappeared into the building.
I settled my stand close to the popular rollercoaster under a tree so I got some shadow.
As I stood there one second a pile of kids surrounded me. They all started screaming
"Can I have a big one?!"
"I want the blue one!".
"No, I want the blue one!"
"Blue is a boy color I want the pink one!".
"Hey, boys and girls, you can all get one if you make a neat line behind each other".
In no time there was a line formed.
And I started working.
I'm not really special here on this fair. I'm y/n the cotton candy girl. I don't wanna be here... I wanna be y/n the boxing girl I wanna be seen as strong and powerful I actually wanna change something here but since I'm just small and I don't have a good connection with the boss I'm worthless.
When I didn't have lines formed I liked to look around I'm a daydreamer. I glanced over to the pull-up game. And looked at shawn, he was really something else. A handsome body but a more beautiful personality. I know him for a bit over a year now we talk a lot in our breaks and I kinda started liking him. But our boss has one strict rule no relationships with the other employees or you're out.
So I try to keep it down.
He smiled at me.
And turned back to the children next to him.

O my God he is so cute!

I stared at him for a while until I heard loud cheers coming from the building.

What the heck happened there?!

I put the board which I normally use for my breaks on my stand and ran towards the building.
Jake who stood at the enters pushed me back.
"You aren't allowed to be here y/n go back to your stand".
"What happened?". I tried to look past him, but he completely blocked me.
"Hey, don't y/n go back!".
"Jake I..."
He pulled me over his shoulder and carried me back.
"Jake let me go!".
I was dragged off from his shoulder and set back to my feet shawn pulled me behind him.
"What was that jake?".
"She wanted to go in she isn't allowed and she knows it". He pointed at me.
As a reflex, I slightly held shawn's arm.
"I will take care of it don't worry jake".
Jake walled away again.
Shawn turned to me.
"What was that?!".
"Shawn, you know this is wrong".
"It's okay y/n".
"No shawn can't you just admit that this is so wrong and you know it too".
"You really wanna go in right?". He smiled worried, held my shoulder loosely.
"Yes, I do I wanna change all this".
"What you wanna fight with our boss he will win y/n".
"If I have to".
"I'm just worried I don't want you to get hurt". He looked into my eyes.
I completely lost my mind and stared back.
"I won't".
"Let me talk to jake".
"It won't work he doesn't let me in".
"Not if he is distracted". A smile grows on his lips.
I smiled back.
Shawn walked over to jake and started talking randomly I
I took it as an opportunity to slip into the building.

A crowd of yelling warm body's welcomed me. All blockading the way I need to go. I walked my way thought the people their sticky body's overwhelmed me. When I reached the stage I was blown away. It was tiger eye against ax. Our boss could entertain the crow for hours with these two fighters. How long it takes how more bet round there are which means more money for him. The fits we're only for the profits we needed to do out money gain on our own, and if it drops too low you have to fight into the fights, with a stupid nickname as punishment for earning too low. Shawn is barely keeping up with the money gain and is in danger of this forced fight.