instagram live 🧡

No one's pov

Me and Bella recently moved in together. Were currently sitting on the couch, I was scrolling through my TikTok feed when I got an idea to go on live. I asked Bella who's sitting next to me "sweetheart?" they hums in response. "Do you wanna go on live?" I say dragging out the e, "Suree" they say in the same tone as me.

after fixing my hair a bit I tap on the Instagram app and click "Go Live" I get nervous as Bella sits next to me and puts their hand on my thigh when they notice I'm bouncing my leg anxiously.

I notice the likes going up as we stay on the small screen. some questions come through. "Are you and Bella dating, or no?" I read. "Yes! we are" Bella says with and small smile.

"Do you get jealous when Bella has to kiss another person for a film?" I read quietly and chuckle awkwardly. "Good question!" I say as I skip the question feeling uncomfortable.

Me and Bella answer some more questions consisting of acting, questions about our relationship, acting, and "personal" questions.

We say our goodbyes and I click the X button that's sitting at the top of the screen. I set my phone down and look at Bella who still has her hand on my thigh.

the awkward silence was broken. when a small fluffy creature, our cat jumps on my lap. Bella softly giggles and reaches over and pets the small cat. Their hand trails up my arm to my neck leaning in. I feel their soft lips on mine. This feels unreal, it goes on for about 4 minutes until she pulls away and smiles.

How did I get so lucky.

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐞𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐬!

- els