tiktok 💗

TW: homophobia

Me and bella sit at my desk in my room about to go live, I click the small "+" on the bottom of my screen and slide my finger till the dot reaches "Live", I press "Go live" button and wait till people join. alot of fans join then some other people join.

we answer a few most asked questions consisting of stuff about our relationship, acting, personal life.  im reading the comments outloud till i read one that says "Imagine being a lesbian in 2023 ☠️"  i turned my head towards bella and place my hand on one side of their face. i lean in and kiss them. i felt their hand on my arm, it felt very nice and i didnt want it to end, but unfortunately it had too consitering were still on live.

bellas  mouth was open in shock, my hand  still on her face and i pull it away slowly. i turn my head back towards the phone, bella still being in shock but eventually turns their head to look at the phone, and i read outloud "ATE OMFG" i laughed  "YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET MARRIED"

My face turned to be concerned but i just laughed it off secretly hoping that becomes true one day, me and bella started answering more questions, we even let some little girl on the livestream as a guest, probably one of the best livestream weve ever had.