stressed

tw: nothing js cute fluff
resqested by MiniMayhem373
__________________________________________

today was very stressful i might say, i mean i had too redo so many scenes, i couldn't sleep last night. i woke up extremely early and could go back too sleep.
and so much more, thank goodness im driving home now and im going too see my beautiful partner.

i get too me and bellas house and walk up too the door, putting the key in the keyhole. turning it and unlocking the door.

"hey baby im home!" i yell out and see bella and their dog, skipper. coming down the stairs, "hi baby" bella says and hugs me. skipper is just jumping around like a normal dog. i pull away from the hug and kiss them. "im so tired," i say.

"ah well come on, how was your day?" bella says leading me into the room. "so stressful" i say and bella smirks lightly. "ew bella not like thatttt" i whine and hit them jokingly.

"i wasnt thinking that! just come here, im gonna take care of you" they say now leading me into the bathroom, turning on the bath faucet, plugging the drain. i start too get undressed.

bella puts some shampoo in their hand and rubs it
on my scalp. i look at them in awe as they take care of me. them standing up too get the shower head, sitting back down and rinsing my soapy hair with
the warm water.

they put conditioner in my hair, repeating the previous process. rinsing it, they lean in and softly kiss my lips. pulling away they smile. turning around towards the cabinet too get a towel. grabbing a blue one. "stand up baby" they say and i do. they put the towel behind me and wrap it around me. "okay pretty girl cmon" they say leading me out the bathroom.

they watch me as i got changed, not in a creepy way of course, in a "admiring my beautiful girlfriend" way

i put sweats on and put on a black lacey bra. not too like suduce them, it was so comfy.

i got into bed a sat down, bella pulled me in. pulling the cold white covers over us. cuddling into them "mmmmh your so warm" i say kissing them on the lips and them giggling into the kiss from the previous statement. them pulling away and smiling "goodnight pretty girl" they say "goodnight sweetheart" i say back  cuddling into their chest once again.