kelsey

warnings: homophobia, toxic parents
you and kelseys age: 17

tad bit inspired by bella sleepover oneshot

your pov:

kelsey wanted me too come to her house today, i havent met her family. all i know is she has a brother and her parents are not that good.

ive never been to her house before, im nervous. her parents dont know were dating.

we are now pulling into the driveway of her house.
we enter the house and her mom is sitting on the couch and so is her dad. i look at the table and i see a package of cigarettes, some magazines and some other clutter items.

"hi" kelsey says quietly to her parents they ignore her.
"cmon y/n" she says while dragging me into her room.

she sits on her bed while i stand akawardly behind the door. "baby you can sit on my bed" she says through a slight giggle. i smile and make my way over theres. practically throwing myself on her bed as she sets her hands on my waist. "so pretty" she says and i smile.

she places a light kiss on my lips and i deepen it by placing my hand on her face. it gets more heated and she slides her hand up my shirt. before things get too heated she walks over and locks the door. she knows shes not allowed too but oh well.

she makes her way back over to me and kisses my lips, making her way down my neck already leaving red marks. clearly kelsey didnt lock the door, so guess who barged in. her dad. she didnt process he was in her room till she pulled away from my neck about 2 seconds later. "What the FUCK are you guys fucking doing?!" he yells. "nothing, dad" she says quietly again. i've noticed whenever her parents are in her presence her happy energy goes away.

"oh i fucking saw what you where doing. dont fucking close this door again kelsey." he yells again.

"im sorry." she mumbles.

he storms out if the room, kelsey looks at me as i sit up. she immediately collapses her head onto my lap.

"are you okay?" i ask concerned as i hear light crying.
she nods her head no. i run my fingers through her hair hoping to calm her down, making sure nobody comes into the room.