kelsey x afab!reader

FLUFF
yall got outta prison 3 years ago and you just gave birth to your baby, salem
your 25 kelseys 27

i actually got this idea from a miles fairchild fanfic  i read ages ago. so whoever made the stuck with your ass sequel thank you for giving me this idea
______________________________________
your pov:

im sitting on the couch breastfeeding salem while watching the tv. looking down at her here and there.
i hear light footsteps walking back to the living room as kelsey had gone to get something from our room.

she walks over to me and before sitting down she leans down to give me a kiss softly on my lips.
"lucky ass baby.." i hear her mumble as she sits down.

"hm?" i say knowing what she said im just trying to make her flustered. "what? i didnt say anything." she says acting clueless "mhm yea" i say looking down at salem pulling her away and pulling my shirt back up.

"can you take her for a second i gotta piss" i say not really giving her much of a choice and just handing her over.

as im walking to the bathroom i hear kelsey mumbling words. im not sure what shes saying or whos she directing them to. anyways, i go to the bathroom, do my business and walk out.

i get back to the living room and sit back down. "do you wanna keep her or do you want me to take her back?" i ask her. kelsey looks like shes zoned out. "hey babe?" i try to get her attention. "kels" i say tapping her shoulder.

"oh shit sorry." she says breaking the transe. "did you need something baby?" she asks. "no i was just wondering if you wanted me take her orr" i repeat.

"oh no its fine i got her." she says as salem rests her head against kelseys shoulder looking like shes about to fall asleep. kelsey lightly patting her back.

"alright" i say smiling at the sight. resting my own head on the opposite shoulder of where salem is.

i lightly reach over and kiss salem on the head. pulling away and leaning in to kiss kelsey quickly.