mommys home | kelsey x reader

warnings: SPIT KINK + SMALL AGE GAP (17 and 19), strap use, teasing, ass slapping, cursing, petnames (babygirl, good/naughty girl, baby, babe), + praising + SISSCORING 😇😇, strap, thigh/strap riding, teasing, hair pulling, head!giving and making out & cursing MASC!DOM!READER X FEM!MASC!SUB!KELSEY

____________

since daniel was at adam and his new gfs house for the week me and kelsey finally had time to ourselves. while we were sitting on the couch watching one of kelseys favorite shows, kelsey moved herself to sit on my lap. at the beginning i thought she was just being affectionate. but then she started grinding on my thigh. i knew exactly what she wanted. she purposely wore those shorts that make her ass look great plus the fact shes wearing a tank top with no bra underneath so i can see her nipples.

i paused the show. softly placing my hands on her waist. "whatd you do that for?" she asks.

"dont play stupid i know exactly what your doing right now kels." i say. "im not doing anything but sitting here."

"i know what you want kelsey." she finally gives in and turns around to straddle my lap, making me chuckle.

she softly kisses me. i return the kiss and slip my hands underneath her tank top, gripping her bare waist. she starts to grind against my thigh.

"eager girl.." i whisper as i pull away from the kiss. i immediately go down to suck hickies on her collarbone. i guide her hips back and forth. we create am amazing rhythm causing her to cum on my sweatpant covered thigh. she let out small whimpers until she came. when she came she let out a loud groan, throwing her head back in the process

as kelsey got up to walk to our room, i slapped her backside, causing her to let out a small quiet gasp.

_

"lie down on the bed baby." i say, she does what i say, lying down in the middle of the bed. i lie down on my stomach. "can i take your shorts off?" i ask.

"yeah" she giggles, god shes so cute. i pull her shorts and her underwear down. i gently tease her by softly rubbing my thumb over her clit. her legs twitch in satisfaction.

after she had gotten a bit wet i decided it was time for me to eat her out. i move down to gently kiss her clit, i begin to lap my tongue against her folds, sucking and flicking my tongue against her clit. "y/n" she groans while reaching down to tug at my hair.

i begin to go more rough. i suck her clit while also fingering her, soft moans and groans coming out of her mouth as if do so.

with my free hand i grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. she squeezes my hand as she got closer and closer to her breaking point.

"fuck im gonna cum" she moans. i finger her harder, rubbing against her g-spot. "im cumming oh my god fuck!" she says, her words tagged alongside with a loud moan. "thats it.. good girl" i say, watching as she cums.

_

i decided to get the strap out.

i softly tease her by rubbing the tip of it against her pussy, stopping her her sensitive clit and rubbing circles around it. "y/n" she whines. i gently move it down to her hole and slowly push it in, the tip disappears slowly along with the rest of the silicone cock.

she moans softly, i start to thrust in and out at a quick pace. needy moans leaving her mouth as i pound into her pussy.

"babe-" she moans "i cant- i cant take it" she moans "yes you can babygirl" i whisper. she squeezes her eyes shut and moans loudly. i grab onto her hips for better grip to thrust into her harder. "y/n" she moans.

"you feel so good babygirl" i say. her boobs look amazing bouncing up and down with each thrust. i lean down, still thrusting into her. i kiss her lips softly. slowly starting a makeout session. "pretty girl taking me so well.."

"im gonna cum" she whimpers against my lips. "good girl, cum for me." i pull away from the kiss and thrust into her harder. she whines and whines, wanting more. once she came i decided to let her do what she wanted. and want she wanted was to ride my strap.

she rocks back and forth on my cock, getting more and more submissive as she looks into my eyes. she groans, she starts to break the eye contact. "eyes on me baby" i say, her eyes immediately open back up to me. "your doing so good baby" "taking my cock so well."

she starts to cry in pleasure. her face softing up when she feels my hands on her waist. "i got you baby. just relax" i say and she does. i help her guide her hips back and forth, she throws her head back. "babygirl.." i groan. she lies her body on top of me, her chest pressing against mine. she moans and whines into my neck. "im gonna cum" she whines.

"sit up, i wanna see your pretty face when you cum for me" i say. she sits up and looks into my eyes. when she cums she throws her head back and moans, her eyes rolling back. her legs start to quiver. "i know baby

"kels fuck..." i softly slap her ass, it didnt make much of a sound, i wasnt planning to do it in a harsh way, just in a pleasurable way.

as kelsey rides out her orgasm i slowly lift her off the strap. "your alright.." i place a kiss on her lips, pulling away quickly so she can catch her breath.

i took off the strap and placed it somewhere else, i put kelseys leg against my waist and one of my legs over hers, i slowly aligned our clits. i slowly grinded on her. she let out a soft moan and then began to grind on me also. "i cant take it y/n" she whines. "yes you can shh your doing good."

as we grind against eachother i feel a coil build up inside of me. i start to go faster, hearing kelseys moans making the coil build up faster. i start to whimper. "kels" i moan. i grinds against me harder, her legs start to shake. i grip onto her calf which im holding against my waist. "oh fuck!" her back arches.

"god you feel so good" i say. "im gonna cum.." she says. "cum with me baby" i grind harder on her clit. "im about to cum i cant-" she moans. "me too baby.. cum for me." i say. we both cum at the same time, feeling her warm juices take over my pussy. i deattach our pussies, a short string of our mixed cum connected to both our cunts it breaking quickly.

i lean down to place a kiss on her lips.

_

i had cleaned kelsey up, we took a shower and now were both lying in bed, watching the same show as before. i noticed that kelsey always gets clingy and affectionate after sex. "you okay baby?" i softly reach my hand to place it on her hip, rubbing circles with my thumb. she nods, "i liked it alot" she says quietly. i smile softly at her getting shy.

i softly kiss her lips. she kisses back. "i love you" i softly say after i pull away. "i love you too" she replys.

kelseys face is in my neck currently. "we have to get daniel from adams house tomorrow" she says, her words muffled. "alright"

"daniel said he hates adams new girlfriend." she says, "oh really?" i ask and she nods. "he said that shes really ugly and shes a chav and that im prettier." she giggles softly. "true" i say i feel kelsey smiles against my neck.

"he also said she talks funny" i chuckle at her words. "yeah?" i say, she nods. "i wanna say something but i dont want it to come off wrong." kelsey says. "its okay babe, just say it."

"sonetimes i wish adam stayed, im glad he didn't because then i wouldnt be dating you but sonetimes i wonder what itd be like if me, adam and daniel were a little family. you know?" she waits for an answer anxiously. "no i understand, thats perfectly fine baby."

"thank you. im extremely happy i have you now. and i wouldnt ever change that so im not saying id rather be with adam im just curious about how our family would be like."

"i understand" i say, softly running my hand up and down her back. "i love you"

"i love you too baby" i reply.