"hey its okay"

ANOTHER ONE THANK YOU 😵😵
guys i have so much brainstorming ideas rn
this for readers who have periods! if you dont you can still read it but it wouldn't make much sense lol!

tw: blood? idk lol but overall js super cute fluff

LMFAOO I JUST GOT AN SPOIFY AD FOR PADS AS IM WRITING THIS
_______________________________

me and bella are having a sleepover, im at their house, were on their bed cuddling. their laying on their back with their head propped up on a pillow and im cuddling their waist.

we where watching a movie and i fell asleep, so did bella. about 30 minutes later i woke up, the lights where still on. i felt something kind of wet on my pants, "oh fuck." i whisper too myself i look down under the blanket and see theres literally a whole red spot on bellas white bed sheets. i started breathing really hard. bella woke up. "baby whats wrong?" they say sleepily.

"i um, i accidentally- bled through my pants on your bedsheets im so sorry baby" i say fast, they sat up, "hey its okay" they say to me

"do you wanna take a shower?" bella asked me. i nodded my head "okay, im gonna change the sheets" they say and quickly kiss me

bellas pov:
y/n just told me what happened, she seems embarrassed. i told her its alright and ill change the sheets. i walked out my room into my parents room where the sheets where. my parents werent home. i got the sheets out the closet and walked back too my room. i took the old sheets off and put them in the washer.

y/ns pov:
i got in the shower. God this is so embarrassing. i know me and bella have been dating for 4 years but its just odd because this has never happened.

bellas pov: i got done changing the sheets and i heard the shower turn off, i sat on the bed and went on my phone.

y/ns pov:
fuck i forgot my clothes, "bella!" i sortof yell. "Yeah?" they yell back "i forgot my clothes can you please get them out my bag" i say "yeah hold on!" they say.
i patiently wait for the door too open. bella walked in and set my stuff on the counter "here baby" they say. "thank youu" i said back. "your welcomee" they reply.

bellas pov:
i sit back on the bed and wait for her. she walks out "hi baby" i say. "helloo" she says back like super cutely. "you tired?" i say and she shakes her head no.

y/ns pov:
i sit on the bed i collapse into bella. "oh and you said you werent tired? come here" they say as they lean back on the bed and now im on top of them with my head on their chest, i wrapped my arms around them. "i love you baby" i say "i love you too babe" they say back as we both fall asleep