4th of july

bella x american/personwholivesinusa!reader

summary: bella came in from the uk too be w you and your family on 4th of july.

tw: slight homophobia if you squint, reference too smut but not actually written
______________________________________

Today Bella comes in town and im so happy. Our other family friends from the uk are coming, but i dont care i wanna see bella

*time skip*

bellas about too be here and im internally screaming. i havent seen them in like 4 months.
theyre about 5 minutes away and im waiting outside my grandparents house, where everyone is meeting.

*another time skip when bella is here*
(its so akaward writing these scenes)

i went inside because it was super hot and i didnt even notice bella was here. they got out of their car and was walking up too the porch. i sped walk down the steps where bella was. i reach them and i wrap my arms around their neck and they wrap their arms around my waist and hug me. "i missed you so much baby oh my goodness" bella exclaimed. i pull away from the hug and kiss them repeatedly. i pull away from the kiss "i missed you so so much" i say kissing them one more time before we walked inside.

my mom and her friend whos a little homophobic where sitting on the couch. i walked over the couch chair. bella trailing behind me. bella waved too my mom and her friend, smiling more at my mom considering shes not homophobic. bella sat down and pulled me onto their lap. my moms friend, reha. gave us a look. obviously i didnt care because i havent seen bella in 4 months. im going too do this.

bellas hands where sat on my waist and i turned my head too face them. their hands started too trail down too my hips, then my legs. noticing what they where trying to do and smacked their hand away. "y/nnn" bella whined out. "bellaaa" i whined back mocking them.

reha looked at us again. that same face. "so shes british?" reha asked. "yes reha." i shift uncomfortabaly in bellas lap. "oh. good for you then." she says with a fake smile. "alright well were gonna go now." i say walking into my cousins old room, the one where me, bella and my two sisters are staying. i sat on the bed and bella got in front of me. i laid back on the bed. bella still infront of me. "its been a long time since i saw you in this position.." bella says refrencing too you know what. "oh shut up" i say jokeigly as i pull them on top of me.

*time skip because yall know what happened in that bedroom*

me and bella walk out of the bedroom. i was oht of breath and bellas hair was a bit frizzy. i noticed our other friends from the uk where here. im excited for bella too meet them because their the only other british people here.  "so what did you guys do in there??" reha yells from the kitchen refrencing too me and bella that where just walking out the room 20 minutes later.

"nothing reha.. nothing that you should be worrying about." i say mumbling holding bellas hand walking over too the kitchen island where everyone was at. "so whos this?" my moms other friend, vivian asks. "bella?" i ask not knowing who she was asking. "yes!" she says. "oh their my partner." i say with a smile. "i only see one person?" reha says.

______________________________________

part 2 coming soon