NSFW Alphabet | Kelsey Morgan

KELSEY IS 21 ‼️
warnings: uhh major smut... detailed even.

A - aftercare: she makes sure your okay, asking if she went too rough. if its night then she'll cuddle with you and yall will sleep

B - bodypart: Boobs. she lovesssssss boobs. put them in front of her and shes already lost in space.

C - cum: she makes you cum every. single. time. everytime shes fingering you she swears that just by hearing you finish is makes her so wet.

D - dirty secret: shes turned like 6 shraight girls lesbian.

E - experience: she has some experience but surprisingly only with like 3 other girls. she swears that it ment nothing too her and your so much better.

F - favourite position: cowgirl, she loves watching you ride her strap. she loves too be eye vision with your boobs

G - goofy?: shes super serious. but if she sees your boobs oh its over she'll be a giggling mess. she will be blushing thinking about it the next day

H - hair: uhh i genuinely dont know. i mean she has some but she usually shaves before sex

I - intimacy: if shes mad shes not going to take it out in you shes just going to be a bit rougher. if shes happy and your happy that day she'll do whatever you want.

J - jack off: tf she gonna jerk her strap? lol were gonna pretend its just female masterbation. sometimes when your not around she'll probably masterbate. but since you guys live in the same house your like always around but if your not then that's exactly what she'll do.

K - kinks: mommy kink, oh she lovesssss to be called mommy. she doesnt really have alot of kinks after that but i feel like she likes knife play. she also likes too slap your ass, not hard but most of the time in a joking manner and when you have pants on..

L - location: when you guys where still in prison she was super sneaky bro, but after that she will fuck you anywhere in yalls house. wanna fuck on the kitchen counter? hell yea!!!

M - motivation: if your changing in front of her she'll get super turned on sometimes. usually since you change in front of her so often she doesnt feel anything besides "your the most beautiful person ive ever seen" but if you look super hot while doing so expect to not walk tomorrow.

N - no: if you didnt wanna do something like have sex for instance, theres no way in hell shed force you.
she would never do Age-play, anything too do with ropes or sex toys that will hurt you. she may look very mean but she loves you very very much and would not wanna hurt you.

O - oral: this girl is EXTREMELY skilled with her tongue. shes amazing at giving head and is a really good kisser.

P - pace: is she rough or slow? tbh it depends on how shes feeling. if you tell her that shes being to rough she'll be more gentle. if shes feeling nice and its you only you guys 4th time then she'll be gentle.

Q - quickie: she likes too take her time making you feel good but if you guys are horny and you genuinely dont have time she'll be quick. probably will just finger you and make out with you.

R - risk: she's usually down for whatever but if she has to do something to you that will probably hurt if she did it too herself. she'll resist a bit. unless you reassure her youll be okay.

S - satima: probably about 6 rounds.

T - toys: she only has a strap and like two vibrators. you prefer her so she doesnt own much. out of all of them you use the strap the most.

U - unfair: she likes to tease you but if your actually getting a little upset then she'll stop.

V - volume: shes not that loud, she'll whimper when your eating her out, even though she cant feel it, if your sucking her strap she'll groan.

W - wild card: she literally wants too make you moan her name so loud the neighbors will hear. sometimes later she will jokingly mock you moaning her name she'll be like "OH FUCK KELSEY OHH"

X - xray: she doesnt really match and she's definitely a masc but as of that picture of her she does not look like she wears boxers. she definitely wears black feminine underwear and a sports bra.

Y - yearning: not extremely high, but not extremely low

z - ZZZ.. she definitely cuddles with you and falls asleep. she gets really sleepy after sex