"we didnt break up.."

resqested by @that_one_girllll69

me and bella are currently at a social event for my upcoming movie. IT chapter 3.  i know bella gets nervous at these types of events. im talking too one of my co stars, Finn Wolfhard. "So hows elsie?" referring too his girlfriend. (pretend their still together)

"Oh shes good, she's actually working on a short film right now. it should be released sometime in 2024." he mentions. "Ohh nice!" i reply. i feel someone hugging me from my side. i knew who it was obviously. i gently push them away. i felt so bad but i wanted too have  conversation.

bellas pov:

i hug y/n because im getting nervous. i mean cmon i barely know these people. she pushes me away and i started too feel embarrassed. i wanted too cry. i just want to hug her. "im sorry.." i mumble. obviously she doesnt hear. does she not like me anymore? is she losing feelings..?

y/ns pov:

i continue too talk to finn and i look over too check on bella and notice that their standing still, playing with their rings i turn to finn and i see another co star, Sophia Lilis "Hi Soph!!" i say excitedly.

bellas pov:
i see y/n talking too another girl. i immediately get jealous when i see her put her hand on sophias shoulder. "y/n?" i mumble, "y/n." i say more louder. "yes bella?" she says and looks over too me, smiling.
"never mind, its alright." i say back regretting my choice of words i was about too say.

where now back at our apartment and im sitting down on the couch, scrolling on instagram. i come across a video from the event we where just at. "did anyone realize how y/n pushed bella away?" the caption that's attached to the video of the scene where y/n pushed me away from her said.

comments:

bellasgf: she doesnt deserve bella.

pedropascalbiggestfan: she's probably cheating on them with that sophia girl.

thats the comment that crushed me. "y/n can you come here for a second?" i yell out. "Yea babe hold on!" she replys.

"whats up?" she says sitting down next too me. "just look" i say handing her the phone too read and watch the post. "oh bella.." she says. "come here baby." she says pulling me too lay on her chest. "never in a million years will i even even think about cheating on you bella, i love you so much. with my whole heart. i cannot explain how much you mean too me." she says truthfully. "i love you bella." she says softly again.

"i love you too y/n/n." i reply. "hey who posted that? i wanna tell them something." she asks, "oh god..." i say giving her the user name.