promise ring | bella x reader

bellas pov:
today is me and y/ns 4th year anniversary, weve been dating since we were 15 years old and i wanna promise her that ill always love her and i always be with her

the other day i bought her a ring, its silver with small dark red diamonds on it. the box its in is black velvet.

your pov:

today is me and bellas 4th anniversary, i got them a silver band with our initials engraved inside. i also got them a and a poem i wrote them in 7th grade that i never gave to them, its a little cringe but i love it.

i sit on the edge of the bed, examining the ring i git bella. when i hear the front door open i immediately put it back in the box and under my pillow.

"baby?" they yell, not to loud just to the point where i can hear them. "mhm im in here!" i say as they walk in. "hi honey" i say softly and standing up to go and hug them in which they return. "hi sweetheart" they kiss my cheek, i pull away from the hug and kiss their lips, they deepen the kiss by placing their hands on my hips, turning it into a short makeout session.

i pull away before things get to heated. "i have something for you" they say pulling the small box from their front pocket.

"sit" they say playfully pushing me onto the bed. "okay okayy" i say exictedly. they sit beside me. they hand me the box allowing me to open it myself.

i gasp softly at the ring and pick it out of the box. "baby its so pretty" i say gently putting it on my middle finger, i really want to put it on my ring finger  but i dont want fans suspecting anything.

i turn to them and kiss their lips softly, placing my hands on their neck. and their hand gripping my forearm.

i pull away, "i have something for you," i say as i pull out the small red box and the poem from 7th grade.

"whats this?" they ask softly picking up the paper.
"read it" i reply.

the 8 year old paper read,

"may 7th, 2015"

I caught a sparkle of light in your eyes that day.
I bathed in it, was transported to heaven's gates by It, but i fall at my feet.

my words shall only be
composed. I can't speak. my inner voice calling my outer self weak.
Admiring from afar secretly

to b̶e̶l̶l̶a̶"

"y/n.." they say, looking at me with teary eyes.
"aw babyy" i say hugging them.

they gently hug me back, acting as if i was a porcelain doll that can be breaked with one tap.

"i have one more thing" i say pulling away and wiping their tears resting on their face.

i pull out a red box, handing it to bella for them to open. they open it and smile, "honeyyyy" they say blushing and taking it out the box. slipping it on their pointer finger. placing the box and paper down.

i kid you not they grab either side of my face and attack me with kisses. obviously returning every single kiss.

"i *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* much" they say in between kiss.

after that, it was around 7pm and we were getting ready to go out for dinner. im wearing this sage green dress with black lace, (photo in comments)

im wearing a black rosary necklace (if your not catholic you can choose a different necklace if you want)

and my doc martens. as im putting of perfume i feel arms wrap around my waist. "your so gorgeous baby" they say placing feather like kisses on my neck.

i tilt my neck for better access and they softly place their hands on my lower stomach. i lean forward to get a closer look of my eyelashes and i hear bella mumble something. "hm?" i say. "nothing!" they quickly say, their face is a light red. "mhmmm" i say leaning back again.

after a long night we came home, laying in the bed with our heads leaned up against our pillows, still wide awake considering its only nine.

bellas leaning against my chest watching gilmore girls and im scrolling through the pictures we took last night. picking out which ones to post.

@y/n/l/nofficial

(cover photo)

caption: if you told me 8 years ago id be in a 4 year long relationship with my homeroom crush i would have laughed in your face

liked by: amybethmcnulty, finnwolfhardofficial, lolliemckenzie and 324,457 others

user1: im not jealous 😁

user2: ok heartstopper wrap it up

milliebobbybrown: babies 🥺

user3: THAT SHOULD BE MEEE HOLDING YOUR HAND THAT SHOULD BE ME MAKING YOU LAUGH

pascalispunk: my children