jealous girl | bella x reader

DISCLAIMER: absolutely NO hate too lollie AT ALL. this its just something i came up with looking at bellas birthday pics

if your going to hate ill immediately block you, no hesitation

warnings: arguing, accused of cheating
___________________________

yesterday was bellas birthday, i havent been on instagram since then. i posted at 12AM on the 25th making a post to bella.

i was scrolling through instagram and im met with a photo of lollie hugging bella from behind, their arms around MY partners waist. what makes me even more mad is i wasnt there that day.

"celebrating 20 years of you" i roll my eyes at the caption. "bella!" i yell. "yeah babe?" they yell back from across the house. "can you come here for a minute?" i ask. "yeah!" they say walking to the living room from the bedroom.

they get into the room. "what is this?" i ask handing my phone to them. "oh uh.." they examine the photo.
"it was nothing.. i mean she was just hugging me" they say handing me my phone back. i set it down next to me and stand up. standing infront of bella with a 6 foot distance.

"are you serious right now?" i say. "i didnt even know amybeth was taking a picture!" they raise their voice at me. "oh so if they werent taking a picture itd make it somehow better???" i raise my voice back.

"no.. y/n she was just hugging me. you act as if all of my friends dont hug me." they yell. "they dont hug you like your more than friends bella." i raise my voice.

"im sorr- i can tell her to put a different picture." they say.

"thats not going to change the fact you let lollie do that!" i yell.

"why are you so jealous??? you act as if i don't tell you how much i love you everyday, as if i dont kiss and hug you everyday. As if we dont share the same fucking bed!" they raise their voice at the end.

i feel tears in my eyes. i push bella out the way and put my converse on quickly, tying them up and walking out the front door.

bellas pov:

i walk into our bedroom pissed off. i grab my phone and go to messages, clicking on lollies contact and typing out something

"take it down." i send the message. she replies almost instantly, "take what down?" she texts back. "my birthday post. take it down." i reply.

"why?" she asks. "because y/n saw it and we just had a huge argument."

"whatever." she says.

a few minutes go by and it's replaced by a friend group photo, zoomed in on us.

"thanks." i text her.
"yeah" she replies.

one hour goes by and y/ns not home yet. life360 or snapmap isn't refreshing and shes not answering texts.

                                   y/n/n ❤️

                                           y/n are you ok?  1:38 pm
                                       baby pls respond  1:38 pm
                                     baby are you okay? 1:39 pm
                       y/n please tell me your okay 1:40 pm

i start to get worried as y/n isn't responding. i swear if something happened to her, a tear falls from my eye. i lay on my side, i fell asleep.

your pov:

i open the front door and walk into our room. i see bella laying on their side. i walk over to the other side of the bed, i see dried tear stains on their cheeks.

i kneel down next to them. i place a kiss on their temple, causing them to wake up. "what the fu- y/n!" they say sitting up. "God i was so worried about you." they say and i stand up. they wrap their arms around my waist. "i made lollie delete it." they pull away. "i see. thats why i came home." i smile at them, tucking a piece of their hair behind their ear.

"i love you" they say
"i love you too bella." i say back