cuddles 🤍

Bella was out filming for a new movie till 2AM today, it is now 1:46 AM so they should be home soon.

                                    _________________________________
                                    Bella 💗

Bella 💗: hi baby, im gonna be home in like 5 minutes

                                            you: okay, love you ❤️

Bella 💗: I love you tooo ❤️❤️

_________________________________

i smile and continue too scroll on my phone
waiting for them too get home,  i hear the front door open, assuming it was Bella i walked out our room and immediately walked over too her

i was waiting to hug her as she was taking her shoes off, she got them off. "hi baby" i said dragging out the e, "hi sweetheart" she replied in the same tone tiredly hugging me for about 20 seconds. "you tired?" i say as she resting her head on my shoulder looking like they're about to fall asleep.

they hum in response and pull away "come on baby lets go to bed" i say and she nods. we enter the room and she quite literally falls on our bed. "no baby you have to get changed you can sleep in jeans" i tell her. she didnt answer, "bella cmon." i say a few seconds later she gets up still very tired, I help her get changed into pjs.

"cmon " i say as i lead her too the bed. she lays down pretty fast and i also lay down, i pulled her closer to me, and then they climbed on top of me lay their head down on my chest and wrap their legs and arms around me, she lifted her head up and i kiss on the lips. after he immediately puts his head back down.

i set my hand on the their back and shut the lamp on the mightstand off. "goodnight i love you" i said noticing shes already sleeping