bella x reader

warnings: kissing, reader sits on bellas lap
!!innocently!!, fluff, insecurity mentions

______________________________

im laying on the couch waiitng for bella to come home from shooting a few scenes for time 2, theyve been gone for around 8 hours and i get a message from life360 saying "Bella arrived home" i smile and sit up waiting for bella. i hear keys jiggling in the doorknob and walk over to it, opening it for them as their struggling to open the door. they look up and smile, taking their keys out and hugging me.

"hi baby" they say walking in the house, putting their things down and walk over to the couch, me following behind them. before i could sit down they pulled me on their lap, "bellaa" i whine. "y/nnn" they mock me.

"hm you dont like being cuddled by your partner? finee" they say dramatically. i sit sideways on their lap. siding down a bit to nuzzle my head in their neck. placing a kiss on the side of their neck.

"baby that tickles" they say fake pouting. causing me me to gently place my other hand on the other side of their neck, placing even more kisses on their neck.

"what's this even forr?" they ask. "because i love you and your birthdays really soon" i say in between kisses.

"my birthdays not for week baby." they say placing their hand on my waist. i pull away from their neck, looking in their eyes. "hm?" they hum softly.

"your so pretty honey" i say softly and i see a small
smile on their face. "your prettier though." they say and i straddle them. causing their hands to slide down to my hips.

"nonsense." i state. "i dont even know what you see in me." they say trailing off. almost making me tear up.
"honey.." i say taking their face in my hands.

"bella your the most beautiful, handsome, prettiest, gorgeous person ive ever seen. i love you so so so so so much. okay?" i say softly and i see a tear roll down their cheek. "bella.." i gently say. and alot more of tears fall from their eyes. they tightly wrap their arms around

time skip

after bella took a shower considering they just got back from set and running around basically all day, were are laying in bed, their head on my chest and their arms wrapped around my waist, watching one of their comfort shows, me softly stroking their damp hair. basically putting them to sleep. i turn the light off as i read my phone clock that said 10:38 PM.

i turn the tv off as i noticed they were sleeping, oulling them up closer to me i place a kiss on their forehead, falling asleep with them.